Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Changing YYZ terminals after security?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Changing YYZ terminals after security?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 13, 2017, 2:24 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K
Much more importantly, how much time have you left between these flights? I hope st least three hours, because on separate tickets you're on you own if you don't show up for the next flight. Have credit card to hand!
Old Aug 13, 2017, 2:38 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AC SE MM, BA Gold, SQ Silver, Bonvoy Tit LTG, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by yyz_atc_qq
Prove it. Do we know the official publish rules/selection process?
It requires a domestic to international connection at T1.

Therefore it would require the inbound to be on AC.

I actually don't know if they'd do it for another airline on the international segment, but I doubt it.
Old Aug 13, 2017, 2:54 pm

Programs: AC SE100K MM, Princess Elite
Originally Posted by canadiancow
It requires a domestic to international connection at T1.

Therefore it would require the inbound to be on AC.

I actually don't know if they'd do it for another airline on the international segment, but I doubt it.
While I agree in theory.... because there hasn't (to the best of my knowledge) been any official publication of policy and/or selection criteria, I still say there is a slightly better than 0% chance. It may be infinitesimally small, but even if there was an official policy, we all know how well AC follows policies/procedures without exception.
Old Aug 13, 2017, 4:27 pm

Programs: AC SE MM, Hyatt Globalist, SPG Platinum, hhonors Gold
Ok. As long as we put it into perspective I will say that it is not 0 percent but the chances of getting hit by lightening one minute after winning the 6/49 is likely higher. Also possible that terminal 1 will be closed and all arrivals will be sent to terminal 3. Technically possible but not exactly practical advice for the OP.
Old Aug 14, 2017, 10:22 am

It reminds me of this:
http://onemileatatime.boardingarea.c...oronto-review/

He is not SE, was traveling on a cheap paid business class fare (not an award). And got "selected" for the BMW transfer.
Old Aug 14, 2017, 10:23 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE 2MM; UA MP Premier Silver; Marriott Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite; Radisson; Avis PC
Originally Posted by echino
It reminds me of this:

He is not SE, was traveling on a cheap paid business class fare (not an award). And got "selected" for the BMW transfer.
Anyone in J doing domestic to international transfer is eligible... there was a huge thread about this awhile back too.
Old Aug 14, 2017, 7:11 pm

Programs: AC SE MM, Hyatt Globalist, SPG Platinum, hhonors Gold
Originally Posted by echino
It reminds me of this:

Also a reminder of the pre-enhanced food selection.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.