Old Jul 29, 2017, 10:33 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: canadiancow
Print Wikipost

AQD not posting

Old Jul 17, 2017, 10:24 am

Programs: AC SE100K, IHG Spire
The thing is, I did fill the form 2 weeks ago. Still nothing even though they told me it was now fixed. Now more flights are being added to the "no AQD pile" since then

I'll resubmit I guess, having nowhere to escalate... It's now the only thing preventing me from getting early SE100K recognition.
Old Jul 18, 2017, 3:19 pm

Cool

My situation is attached. No flight since June 11th has posted AQDs, and no flight since June 28 has shown a booking class (just "FLEX"). Within a week or so this is going to impact early recognition and status movement.

Advice? Who do I phone? I tried to use the Aeroplan request mileage credit form but it won't work as, quite simply, the mileage *has* posted. That part is fine. It's the AQDs...

Much appreciated to anyone who can weigh in.

Thanks.
Attached Images  
Old Jul 18, 2017, 5:32 pm

Programs: AC E35K, NEXUS
You need the AQD discrepancy form.
https://www.aircanada.com/ca/en/aco/...repancies.html
(i.e., see above, post 81)
Old Jul 18, 2017, 5:48 pm

Originally Posted by flyquiet
Thanks - I googled the hell out of this and that page never once came up!
Old Jul 18, 2017, 7:08 pm

Programs: AC SE 1MM, Marriott Ambassador
Or (if you have status??) you could just use the general AC complaint/contact us form. I did. It worked. And it saved a bunch of time. I would also point out to some posters (not you, flyquiet!) that showing class of service (e.g. Flex) rather than fare bucket (e.g. M) is not the issue. I have flights in July that have finished posting both AQM and AQD and still just show class of service.
Old Jul 18, 2017, 8:44 pm

We had a different AQD thread that had a wiki with the discrepancy form link at the top.

Short things can be hard to search. e.g., error message: "The following words are either very common, too long, or too short and were not included in your search: AQD"

With any luck @24L might remember the thread. Or perhaps we can have a wiki added to this one.
Old Jul 18, 2017, 8:56 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AC SE MM, SQ Silver, Bonvoy Tit LTG, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond
We had a different AQD thread that had a wiki with the discrepancy form link at the top.

Short things can be hard to search. e.g., error message: "The following words are either very common, too long, or too short and were not included in your search: AQD"

With any luck @24L might remember the thread. Or perhaps we can have a wiki added to this one.
Put quotes around the acronym and you can search for it.

"AQD" instead of AQD
Old Jul 18, 2017, 9:00 pm
Suspended

Programs: AC SE100K-1MM, NH, DL, AA, BA, Global Entry/Nexus, APEC..

Thanks but 24left grows weary of all those new threads that appear, when one or multiples of the same topic already exist.

There should be one single thread with a wiki that all questions related to, say Missing AQD-AQS-AQM, can all be found. A Master Thread (such as one I set up for AC ML and rouge routes) could house all of the sub-threads, or maybe just one single thread. But even when there is a main thread, it seems some folks like to start new ones anyway.

I could go on with other examples but then......
Old Jul 19, 2017, 7:28 am

That's a very good idea.
And cc, thanks for the "" tip.
Old Jul 19, 2017, 2:33 pm

An update for you fine folks!

Dear Mr _____,

Thank you for taking the time to reach us with this verification request.

While we have experienced delays receiving AQD data for some tickets flown in June and July, we expect an update fixing these pending transactions to be loaded within the next week. Your patience is truly appreciated while we continue to work on this situation.

Best regards,

Audrey
Air Canada, Altitude Team
Old Jul 19, 2017, 7:55 pm

Amazingly, the letter I got from Audrey was NOT identical. Not only does Audrey fix what IT botches, but does not use form letters. (Or at least uses multiple form letters.)
Old Jul 20, 2017, 4:33 am

Originally Posted by andrewBC
An update for you fine folks!
Audrey must be getting an upgrade from Visicalc to Lotus 1-2-3.
Old Jul 20, 2017, 4:56 am

Programs: AS MVP/AC75K/AM Gold/UA*S/SPG-Marriott Lifetime Titanium/Accor-FPC Gold/HHDiamond/Hyatt Exp
Originally Posted by InTheAirGuy
Audrey must be getting an upgrade from Visicalc to Lotus 1-2-3.
Poor Audrey and her colleagues.

They bear the brunt of the usual AC IT gong show.
Old Jul 20, 2017, 4:57 am

Programs: AC SE100K MM
And they are very pleasant to deal with.
Old Jul 20, 2017, 12:59 pm

Programs: AC SE100K, Marriott Titanium & LTP, NEXUS
Originally Posted by Cozmo456
And they are very pleasant to deal with.
Yes. I submitted two missing AQD requests over the weekend, one for myself, and one for my wife. Both processed next business day.

The response emails were from the same person, similar, but slightly different wording. Seems like it's not a form letter

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.