Search
Old Jul 29, 2017, 10:33 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: canadiancow
Print Wikipost

AQD not posting

Search this Thread

Old Jul 10, 2017, 11:20 am

Programs: AC Lifetime SE100K, 3MM, SPG Lifetime Plat, Hertz PC, National Executive Elite
Originally Posted by Stranger
Already reported earlier in the thread. All AQD for June posted. Within less than a week after flights.

But these were not pass tickets.
My Altitude site shows AQD on FP flights taken up to June 29.
Old Jul 10, 2017, 12:36 pm

Programs: AC SE100K , 1MM, Hilton Diamond, KLM
Originally Posted by YEG_SE4Life
I have AQD posting now but noticed that I was short on AQD for my itinerary by about 100.00 . Sent a email to AQD team and received a immediate response as follows

AQD is calculated based on the mileage for the entire itinerary, calculated in Great Circle Miles (GCM). As 2 Flight Pass credits were used for this booking, your ticket's total base fare amounted to $552.05, which have been distributed to each flight segment based on the mileage proportion it represented:

I have travelled this same route for a couple of years and never had this before, anyone know about this ?
Old Jul 10, 2017, 1:03 pm

Programs: AC SE 1MM, Marriott Ambassador
Originally Posted by YEG_SE4Life
Mine still doesn't. As there is no way to report this without submitting individual requests for 10 flights, with ticket numbers etc. it will likely just stay broken for me. I can't be bothered to try to do AC's job for them. I certainly don't need the AQD so whatever.
Old Jul 10, 2017, 3:05 pm

Originally Posted by PointWeasel
Never knew there was an Altitude Team until now
When they have a team meeting, they start with some really cool motivational music to get them in the right mood. After all, it's Air Canada, and they couldn't be more cliche than cliche.

Old Jul 10, 2017, 4:51 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AC SE MM, BA Gold, SQ Silver, Bonvoy Tit LTG, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by traacs
I have AQD posting now but noticed that I was short on AQD for my itinerary by about 100.00 . Sent a email to AQD team and received a immediate response as follows

AQD is calculated based on the mileage for the entire itinerary, calculated in Great Circle Miles (GCM). As 2 Flight Pass credits were used for this booking, your ticket's total base fare amounted to $552.05, which have been distributed to each flight segment based on the mileage proportion it represented:

I have travelled this same route for a couple of years and never had this before, anyone know about this ?
Can you provide details about your flight pass (what each credit is worth) and the route you flew?
Old Jul 10, 2017, 6:42 pm

Programs: AC E35K, NEXUS
My June 6 FP segment still "pending". Not a big deal. AQD will not prevent me from attaining the status that matches my AQM.
Old Jul 11, 2017, 10:56 am

Programs: MR Plat
Just wanted to follow-up on this, I got trigger happy and sent in an AQD Discrepancy request. Got a reply and AQD posted for both flights now.
Old Jul 11, 2017, 11:52 am

Programs: AC SE, SPG Plat, FPC Plat, Marriott Plat, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Diamond
Originally Posted by ridefar
Mine still doesn't. As there is no way to report this without submitting individual requests for 10 flights, with ticket numbers etc. it will likely just stay broken for me. I can't be bothered to try to do AC's job for them. I certainly don't need the AQD so whatever.
I was in your shoes as well, had over 20 segments missing (from flight passes), I reported 4-6, and the lady responded in the same day and posted ALL of them.
Old Jul 11, 2017, 8:27 pm

Programs: AC SEMM, NEXUS
I had a few segments missing, and sent two request over the past couple weeks. Both requests were answered within 12-hrs but with different outcomes:
  1. First one (FP booking), AQDs were posted immediately;
  2. Second one (regular web booking), the lady told me they had some issues with AQD posting (really!) and it would be resolved soon, and not to worry.
I am about to follow-up on the second request as it's been over a week and the flights still show "pending".
Old Jul 11, 2017, 8:53 pm

Programs: AC E35K, NEXUS
Inspired by posts here, I completed discrepancy form and got near-instant and very gracious email from the lady, and AQD have appeared.
Old Jul 11, 2017, 10:06 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by flyquiet
Inspired by posts here, I completed discrepancy form and got near-instant and very gracious email from the lady, and AQD have appeared.
Precisely what I was trying to say earlier in this thread.
Old Jul 12, 2017, 12:03 am
Moderator, Air Canada; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE MM, FB Plat, WS Plat, BA Silver, DL GM, Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, Accor Silver
I didn't have any problems with stuff posting earlier in June, but two flights I took, June 30th and July 3rd, have still not posted. Possibly because they were booked on a flight pass?
Old Jul 12, 2017, 7:25 am

Programs: star alliance, british airways executive club
for what it's worth, I logged in this morning to find all my AQDs have disappeared. the 'dial' reset to zero overnight.

I've pinged them on fb and Twitter, but no reply yet.

I'd also had some flights 'pending' since mid-June. . . overall you could say I'm not happy with this enhancement.
Old Jul 12, 2017, 7:30 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC*SE 2MM
My flight pass flights to/from Europe on June 23rd and July 3rd still show AQD as "pending".
Old Jul 12, 2017, 8:14 am

Programs: star alliance, british airways executive club
update: just heard back from a.c. that lots of people have lost their AQDs today - sounds like an IT cockup. they've promised to sort it out.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.