Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Air Canada Launches "See: Canada" in Celebration of the Country's 150th Anniversary

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Air Canada Launches "See: Canada" in Celebration of the Country's 150th Anniversary

Search this Thread

Old May 24, 2017, 2:50 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

Programs: HH Silver

http://www.newswire.ca/news-releases...623890053.html

MONTREAL, May 23, 2017 /CNW Telbec/ - Air Canada recently launched its "See: Canada" campaign with a social media video across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube, highlighting a nation it proudly serves from coast to coast.

Until the country's 150th birthday on July 1, 2017, Canadian residents can enter to win by sharing their favourite place in Canada through social media via Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, by submitting text, image or video of their favourite destination, with the tags #Canada150 @aircanada. Further details are at: Canada 150 Contest.

"As part of our 'See: Canada' campaign celebrating this great country's 150th birthday, we're also inviting Canadian residents to share their special place for a chance to win one of 150 pairs of round-trip tickets anywhere we fly in Canada," said Benjamin Smith, President, Passenger Airlines at Air Canada. "Whether it's reuniting with friends and family in different parts of the country, exploring a new destination, or revisiting a favourite spot, there is no better year to explore and celebrate Canada."

Air Canada is also offering customers an opportunity to see their favourite Canadian destination and experience the best of Canada with great fares and more. Visit See: Canada for details.
Old May 24, 2017, 10:31 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AC SE MM, BA Gold, SQ Silver, Bonvoy Tit LTG, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond
Are the free flights eligible for AQM?
Old May 24, 2017, 10:53 am

Programs: American Exec Plat, Hyatt Refugeeist, Marriot Gold, Air Canada Cattle Class, Korean Air Morning Plat
Originally Posted by canadiancow
Are the free flights eligible for AQM?
I actually hope they are not. I think this is a bona-fide nice thing that AC is doing to allow some people the chance to see the country. I think they learnt a lot from the botched Via Rail Canada 150 for young people fare.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.