Community
Wiki Posts
Search

how can I find my booking code?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 22, 2017, 7:17 pm
Original Poster

how can I find my booking code?

I have an AC Flex reservation made through my employer's travel portal. I cannot see the booking code/class anywhere. How can I find out what it is?

Edited to add: I mean the letter F or M or Q or whatever.

Thanks!

Last edited by maximizer; Jan 22, 2017 at 7:26 pm
Old Jan 22, 2017, 7:21 pm
Moderator, Air Canada; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE MM, FB Plat, WS Plat, BA Silver, DL GM, Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, Accor Silver
What travel portal does your employer use? Does it have a link to a 3rd party site where you could look it up?

You could also call AC, tell them what flights you're on and they can give you your booking reference. Hold time could be long though.

Or do you have any segments on another airline, such as UA, that might display the AC PNR on their website when you look up the booking with them?
Old Jan 22, 2017, 7:29 pm
Original Poster

We use Carlson Wagonlit. And I just found it, accessing CW through a different URL. They don't make it easy, do they?
Old Jan 22, 2017, 7:41 pm
Moderator, Air Canada; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE MM, FB Plat, WS Plat, BA Silver, DL GM, Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, Accor Silver
Ah, Carlson. Yeah, I just left a job where we used them for the past 10 years. They were utterly useless. But did you not get a confirmation e-mail from them that included the booking reference within the e-mail? We did at least get that from them.
Old Jan 22, 2017, 7:47 pm
Original Poster

What I needed to find is the booking class (the letter V in my case). Certainly I have the booking reference and know all my flights. Now I got it. AC website is pretty useless if you didn't book with them.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.