Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2017 Altitude Program

Search this Thread

Old Jan 20, 2017, 12:17 pm

Programs: Aeroplan 50K, Club Accor Gold
The option still wasn't there for me this morning. However, it showed up this afternoon, and gave me a deadline of mid-February.

On the other hand, the longer they waited the longer I could maintain hopes of a courtesy bump to 75K (I was less than 3000 miles away, but I had to cancel a last minute mileage run when I hurt myself slipping on ice on December 28).
Old Jan 20, 2017, 1:11 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AC SE MM, BA Gold, SQ Silver, Bonvoy Tit LTG, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by Jasper2009
Same here.

Wasn't there supposed to be some deadline next week for selecting one's benefits?
The deadline is based on when you were recognized with the status. It's almost always 30 days after you're able to select privileges.

Still no package for me in SFO. I qualified in July, and selected within a couple hours of it being possible back in early December.
Old Jan 20, 2017, 6:57 pm

Programs: Only J via Peasant Points, 777HDPeasant or The Unexpected Virtue of Ignorance and Narcissism.

Old Jan 21, 2017, 7:42 am

Programs: AC SE100K MM, Princess Elite
Both myself and MrsQQ have now finally been able to select our privileges.

YAY
Old Jan 22, 2017, 10:32 am

Programs: AC SE100K MM
So I selected my benefits in December. Made my wife 50K. She gets her package. I am still waiting.

In past years, the MM stamp on the card caused the slowdowns. I think it is more widespread this time.
Old Jan 22, 2017, 11:16 am

Programs: AC Lifetime SE100K, 3MM, SPG Lifetime Plat, Hertz PC, National Executive Elite
Originally Posted by Cozmo456
So I selected my benefits in December. Made my wife 50K. She gets her package. I am still waiting.

In past years, the MM stamp on the card caused the slowdowns. I think it is more widespread this time.
I wouldn't be too concerned about this. It is too early to declare that there is a problem. The packages aren't really due until the end of February. I haven't received the 2017 package yet. I didn't receive the 2016 package until about mid February last year. So what? Peever, why haven't you chimed in yet this year, did you already receive yours?
Old Jan 22, 2017, 11:27 am

Programs: AC SE (*A Gold), Bonvoy Platinum Elite, Hilton Gold, Amex Platinum / AP Reserve, NEXUS, Global Entry
Originally Posted by YEG_SE4Life
Peever, why haven't you chimed in yet this year, did you already receive yours?
I think he's still peeved about not getting last year's
Old Jan 22, 2017, 12:01 pm

Programs: Only J via Peasant Points, 777HDPeasant or The Unexpected Virtue of Ignorance and Narcissism.
I was under the impression that E50K get free preferred seating on NA flights?

An Altitude Elite 50K member travelling on a Flex fare in Canada or between Canada and the U.S.

Why is it I am still asked to pay 50% after I updated my AE number for my booking? Or is there a delay between AC A and AC site?
Old Jan 22, 2017, 12:03 pm

Programs: NEXUS GE, TSA-Pre, AC E50K
Originally Posted by Jumper Jack

An Altitude Elite 50K member travelling on a Flex fare in Canada or between Canada and the U.S.

Why is it I am still asked to pay 50% after I updated my AE number for my booking? Or is there a delay between AC A and AC site?
This is only on Flex tickets. Tango you still get 50% off on.
Old Jan 22, 2017, 12:05 pm

Programs: AC 50K (*G), Hilton Gold, Bonvoy Gold

CanadianCow stated this a little while back that there seems to be a slight delay. Maybe a day or two.
Old Jan 22, 2017, 12:06 pm

Originally Posted by knotseh
This is only on Flex tickets. Tango you still get 50% off on.
It is a flex ticket
I know... I know.... some one gotta make use of them 40 eups though
Old Jan 22, 2017, 12:59 pm

Programs: AC SE (*A Gold), Bonvoy Platinum Elite, Hilton Gold, Amex Platinum / AP Reserve, NEXUS, Global Entry
It is a flex ticket
I know... I know.... some one gotta make use of them 40 eups though
You shouldn't have to pay for preferred seats on a Flex or higher ticket within NA as an E50. I never have...
Old Jan 22, 2017, 2:52 pm

Programs: It's hard to get status when the website won't let me book flights.
Originally Posted by YEG_SE4Life
I wouldn't be too concerned about this. It is too early to declare that there is a problem. The packages aren't really due until the end of February. I haven't received the 2017 package yet. I didn't receive the 2016 package until about mid February last year. So what? Peever, why haven't you chimed in yet this year, did you already receive yours?
Originally Posted by ffsim
I think he's still peeved about not getting last year's
Actually guys I got my 2016 package, I am still however waiting to get my 2015 SE package!!!!!!!! They keep saying it's coming????? They've been saying it for 2 years now..........

And no I don't have the 2017 yet either.
Old Jan 22, 2017, 3:29 pm

Programs: TK *G

Try remove your AE number from booking then add it back later. If still not working then give them a call.
Old Jan 22, 2017, 3:47 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AC SE MM, BA Gold, SQ Silver, Bonvoy Tit LTG, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by Cozmo456

Does that mean I've been comped MM status? Because I don't have my package either.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.