Search

Another AC IT rant

Search this Thread

Old Sep 29, 2016, 12:46 pm

Programs: Irrelevant
Originally Posted by IluvSQ
Would it be so difficult to have the header show " itinerary Change - PVG-YYZ
Jan 15 2017" or "Itinerary Change - PNR AABB12"? This would make it very
easy to see which email refers to which itinerary.

Referring to the actual flight being changed would also make is easier on us
when there is a 10 minute change to an 8 flight itinerary, when one sometimes must spend 20 minutes searching to see what the change was.
Would it be difficult? Under normal circumstances probably not, however in ACs case, it's probably a herculean effort. -_-

I have my mail server automatically move those types of messages to another folder, and I just rely on the AC app. I find it gets updated with the current flight information quite regularly and have never had a problem with AC app - other than some gate change notifications not being received after I have arrived at the airport for my flight.
Old Sep 29, 2016, 12:54 pm

Programs: AC E35K, NEXUS
Nothing to add but +1 in case anyone with clout is covertly tallying vox populi.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.