Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Thank You AC Cabin Crew!

Search this Thread

Old Jan 15, 2017, 10:19 am

Programs: AC E50K (*Gold), DL, CZ
I've had good interactions with an older, Japanese-speaking FA working in J from YYZ-HND and HND-YYZ on 2 separate occasions (one of them being the inaugural flight in 2014).

I forgot her name, though. Hope to have her again next time I fly to Tokyo.
Old Jan 25, 2017, 9:43 pm

Programs: AC Lifetime SE100K, 3MM, SPG Lifetime Plat, Hertz PC, National Executive Elite
Flight 123 today (Jan 25) YYZ YEG. We held a pattern short of YEG due to fog, and then diverted to YYC for fuel. I want to thank the Cpt and SD for doing an awesome job of keeping us informed as things developed.
Old Jan 25, 2017, 9:49 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AC SE MM, BA Gold, SQ Silver, Bonvoy Tit LTG, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by YEG_SE4Life
Flight 123 today (Jan 25) YYZ YEG. We held a pattern short of YEG due to fog, and then diverted to YYC for fuel. I want to thank the Cpt and SD for doing an awesome job of keeping us informed as things developed.
Out of curiosity, have you ever written in a commendation for a pilot?

I've done it once. Compared to many times for cabin crew (which reminds me of something I need to do...)
Old May 8, 2017, 10:22 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: AC SE100K-1MM, NH, DL, AA, BA, Global Entry/Nexus, APEC..
Thank you to SD Sean on AC 118 last night for excellent service and also teaching me something new about Grand Marnier. Air Canada has some classy, cultured gems out there and when I get to fly with any of them, I am grateful.

It was a full pax load and full J, and Sean and the team were efficient and gracious. They also seemed somewhat amused at the adventures of 3 AC FTers sitting together, discussing the AC napkins with buttonholes (used as tablecloths, lol), and doing group photos with the "tablecloths" and the Kit Kats.
Old May 8, 2017, 10:27 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE 2MM; UA MP Premier Silver; Marriott Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite; Radisson; Avis PC
Originally Posted by 24left
Thank you to SD Sean on AC 118 last night for excellent service and also teaching me something new about Grand Marnier. Air Canada has some classy, cultured gems out there and when I get to fly with any of them, I am grateful.

It was a full pax load and full J, and Sean and the team were efficient and gracious. They also seemed somewhat amused at the adventures of 3 AC FTers sitting together, discussing the AC napkins with buttonholes (used as tablecloths, lol), and doing group photos with the "tablecloths" and the Kit Kats.
Is this the same Sean that often does TPAC?
Old May 8, 2017, 10:31 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Thank you to SD Sean on AC 118 last night for [...] teaching me something new about Grand Marnier.
So what's new about Grand Marnier?

(Apart from the Lapostolle heiress having opened a large winery in Chile that is. Possibly even moved there? Also, too sweet for my taste.)
Old May 8, 2017, 10:35 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE 2MM; UA MP Premier Silver; Marriott Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite; Radisson; Avis PC

Did they say anything about stocking JW Blue I need J?
Old May 8, 2017, 10:38 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Stranger
So what's new about Grand Marnier?

For a completely different experience, warm the glass.

Others here may already know this, but it was new for me and quite excellent.
Old May 8, 2017, 10:40 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

For a completely different experience, warm the glass.

Others here may already know this, but it was new for me and quite excellent.
Darn. Was expecting something more exciting lol.

Warm glass with warm nuts!
Old May 8, 2017, 10:40 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by yyznomad
Not enough nutcases around? Cold, warm or hot?
Old May 8, 2017, 10:42 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Stranger
Not enough nutcases around? Cold, warm or hot?
In this forum, there are more than enough nutjobs. Most of them are cold, some warm, none hot.
Old May 8, 2017, 12:13 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Darn. Was expecting something more exciting lol.

You already know I like warm nuts

The warmed glass with the Grand Marnier was brilliant.

In this forum, there are more than enough nutjobs. Most of them are cold, some warm, none hot.
Hmmm, not sure. I find there is a nice collection of warm AC FT Nuts.

And some of us are hot too.

Old May 8, 2017, 6:42 pm

AC1 crew was great on Sunday's flight. Always appreciate a friendly crew when flying with the kids, even if I bribed them with kit kat bites and sour keys. Plus I found a fishing Buddy.
Old May 9, 2017, 4:01 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by quantumofforce
AC1 crew was great on Sunday's flight. Always appreciate a friendly crew when flying with the kids, even if I bribed them with kit kat bites and sour keys. Plus I found a fishing Buddy.
美味しかった?

(The kit Kats and sour keys, not the fishing buddy)
Old May 9, 2017, 7:10 pm

Programs: TK *G
美味しかった?

(The kit Kats and sour keys, not the fishing buddy)
It would be much more fun if it's referring to the fishing buddy

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.