Wiki Posts
Search

AC093 EZE->SCL->YYZ Question

Search this Thread

Old Oct 4, 2015, 3:21 pm
Original Poster

Cool AC093 EZE->SCL->YYZ Question

On AC093 from EZE to YYZ through SCL:

1. Is baggage checked all the way through to YYZ? I assume the answer is yes.
2. At SCL, are passengers flying to YYZ required to leave the plane are board again, or are passengers allowed to remain at their seats?

When I flew YYZ->YVR->SYD, all passengers were required to leave the plane at YVR and I had to board again for the second leg of the journey. I'm wondering if the same takes place at SCL.

I was unable to find anything on the board in this regard. Thanks in advance for clarification.
Old Oct 4, 2015, 3:24 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC*SE 2MM
Yes baggage is checked through and IIRC you disembark an re-embark in SCL.
Old Oct 4, 2015, 3:44 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC Super Elite, Radisson Platinum, Accor Platinum
Originally Posted by tjunmin
On AC093 from EZE to YYZ through SCL:

1. Is baggage checked all the way through to YYZ? I assume the answer is yes.
2. At SCL, are passengers flying to YYZ required to leave the plane are board again, or are passengers allowed to remain at their seats?
1. Correct.
2. You have to leave the plane, there's also a somewhat unorganized security check. You then get to spend ~30min in the waiting area before boarding again.
Old Oct 4, 2015, 4:48 pm
Original Poster

Cool

Thanks for the fast and informative replies. This is an awesome community!
Old Oct 5, 2015, 12:09 am

Programs: AC SE
Originally Posted by Jasper2009
1. Correct.
2. You have to leave the plane, there's also a somewhat unorganized security check. You then get to spend ~30min in the waiting area before boarding again.
Yeah, security is indeed a joke. You can see mostly airplane cutlery in the bin where they put confiscated items. Never thought J class travelers would be poor enough to steal forks and knives from an airplane! Now, that is cheapening the cabin...

The will also somewhat tidy up the cabin while you wait in SCL - then you board again. Oh and by the way, try to get a window seat on the right hand side of the aircraft - you can get some awesome views of the Aconcagua on a clear day.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.