Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Air Canada's new Altitude status challenge

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Air Canada's new Altitude status challenge

Search this Thread

Old Sep 29, 2015, 3:34 am

Programs: Yes, I belong.
Interesting. We've been using AE miles (mostly) for travel this year: so not many AQM or AQS.

Unfortunately, this means we won't be close to this -- I think -- since we never got this email or notice. I don't know.

However, one more flight on WS means some benefits there...
Old Sep 29, 2015, 3:45 am

Programs: Yes, I belong.
Just re-read the OP: is this offer (of A50K) open to anyone who has 18 AQS or 18000 AQM? Or is the limited to statua seekers from other airlines?

We were *just* talking about our autumn tracel plans when the WS status extension email came in vs buying an MLL pass for next year (and using AC to maximize the MLL).
Old Sep 29, 2015, 7:55 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: OW Emerald, *A Gold, NEXUS, GE, ABTC/APEC, South Korea SES, eIACS, PP, Hyatt Diamond
Originally Posted by YEGcg
Just re-read the OP: is this offer (of A50K) open to anyone who has 18 AQS or 18000 AQM? Or is the limited to statua seekers from other airlines?

We were *just* talking about our autumn tracel plans when the WS status extension email came in vs buying an MLL pass for next year (and using AC to maximize the MLL).
or getting the AMEX that includes MLL access (and gives you 60K miles...)
(or, in my case, I just use a citi card that costs 2500 HKD/year in annual fee and gives me PP access and 30K Asia Miles every year.)
Old Sep 29, 2015, 10:04 am
Suspended

Programs: AC E50K (*G) WS Gold | SPG/Fairmont Plat Hilton/Hyatt Diamond Marriott Silver | National Exec Elite
Originally Posted by YEGcg
IME, this is the latter
Old Feb 13, 2016, 6:21 pm

digging up an old thread, and posting after a long time lurking. Has anybody completed this challenge and gotten their status through this match?

I received the status match enrollment email Dec. 1 (~1 month after requesting it), and completed the challenge January 17. So I'm wondering how long it took to get your status updated, after completing this or other challenges with AC, given their great IT systems (the 4 week timeline is tomorrow for me). I've been qualification pending since the new year.

I want to take my snowboard on a flight next Monday, so hoping the status will be reflected before then.. will give them a call tomorrow, but curious to see how people here have fared. I emailed the status match email two weeks ago, and they confirmed i would receive it within two weeks :/

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.