Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Anyone in yyt tonight? (2nd August)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 2, 2015, 4:16 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AC E35k, HHonors Silver

who could guest Mrs AX into the delights of the yyt mll?
Old Aug 2, 2015, 8:21 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: OW Emerald, *A Gold, NEXUS, GE, ABTC/APEC, South Korea SES, eIACS, PP, Hyatt Diamond
Originally Posted by AtlanticXpat
who could guest Mrs AX into the delights of the yyt mll?
No as I am in HK now.
Anyways, I thought you could guest her in due to E75 allowing immediate family + 1 guest?
Old Aug 2, 2015, 8:30 pm
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: AC E50k, A3*G, UA*S, MR Titanium, HHonors Gold, Carlson Gold, NEXUS
Originally Posted by AA_EXP09
No as I am in HK now.
Anyways, I thought you could guest her in due to E75 allowing immediate family + 1 guest?
Sounds like she's flying alone. Are you YYT-based?

More pioneering individuals would consider [proactively redacted, but if you're on FT, you probably know what I'd say anyways]...
Old Aug 2, 2015, 8:38 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: OW Emerald, *A Gold, NEXUS, GE, ABTC/APEC, South Korea SES, eIACS, PP, Hyatt Diamond
Originally Posted by pewpew
Sounds like she's flying alone. Are you YYT-based?

More pioneering individuals would consider [proactively redacted, but if you're on FT, you probably know what I'd say anyways]...
She is married (and presumably loyal as well-if she is not, OP should leave her.)
And no
Old Aug 2, 2015, 8:42 pm
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: AC E50k, A3*G, UA*S, MR Titanium, HHonors Gold, Carlson Gold, NEXUS
Originally Posted by AA_EXP09
She is married (and presumably loyal as well-if she is not, OP should leave her.)
And no
I think we're on separate pages? I meant that she's probably flying alone (i.e. he's not there), so he wouldn't be able to guest her in. I asked if you were YYT-based because your response made it sound like you were.

Unless you were referring to my redaction, which is really just a derivative of this.
Old Aug 2, 2015, 10:38 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AC SE MM, BA Gold, SQ Silver, Bonvoy Tit LTG, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond
Honestly, just stand at the bottom of the stairs/elevator until you see someone go up, and ask them.

If someone who looked remotely presentable asked me if I could guest them into a lounge, I would say yes.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.