Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

What does LX V class translate to on AC

Old Mar 6, 2015, 10:37 am
Original Poster

Programs: AC SEMM

Planning a trip that corporate TA wants to book on an LX ticket rather than an AC ticket. YYZ-ZRH would be in LX's V class. In the past I have noticed that LH's class structure and AC's seem to match up so I am hoping that the same goes for LH's child, LX. Can anyone confirm that LX's V will be treated as an AC V?
Old Mar 6, 2015, 10:54 am

Programs: AC SE100K MM
Originally Posted by Geoflying
Planning a trip that corporate TA wants to book on an LX ticket rather than an AC ticket. YYZ-ZRH would be in LX's V class. In the past I have noticed that LH's class structure and AC's seem to match up so I am hoping that the same goes for LH's child, LX. Can anyone confirm that LX's V will be treated as an AC V?
https://www4.aeroplan.com/earn_miles...rtner=SwissAir
Old Mar 6, 2015, 10:59 am
Original Poster

Programs: AC SEMM
Sorry - I wasn't 100% clear in my original post. I missed out the information that the YYZ-ZRH portion would be on AC metal but ticketed as an LX codeshare - my bad. So it is the equivalent AC fare bucket that counts.
Old Mar 6, 2015, 12:05 pm

Programs: AC SE100K MM
Originally Posted by Geoflying
Sorry - I wasn't 100% clear in my original post. I missed out the information that the YYZ-ZRH portion would be on AC metal but ticketed as an LX codeshare - my bad. So it is the equivalent AC fare bucket that counts.
http://www.aircanada.com/shared/en/c...ileage_lx.html

But of course this doesn't guarantee that AE/AC won't screw you anyhow on the mileage accumulation...

Oh crap this may not help you - this is AC codeshares of LX metal, sorry....

Last edited by mountaingrl; Mar 6, 2015 at 12:18 pm

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.