Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Air Canada Discount Code Request and Discussion Thread (2015/16)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 13, 2015, 9:17 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: tcook052
This annual thread replaces the original 2010 - 2013 thread on the topic may be found here.

A reminder that this thread isn't meant to serve as a substitute for the trading of airline instruments as those transactions are to be done within the Coupon Connection forum which does require a minimum number of posts & time on FT to be eligible to enter. This thread is meant to discuss or request Air Canada discount codes

tcook052
Air Canada Forum Moderator
Print Wikipost

Air Canada Discount Code Request and Discussion Thread (2015/16)

Search this Thread

Old Apr 26, 2015, 9:33 am

Programs: AC UA TK FI DL
Originally Posted by SparseFlyer
Why don't you book now for November?

I thought the coupon expiry date was for when you book and not when you travel?
Unfortunately it doesn't work that way. Below is the fine print:

This code

- entitles you to 25 PERCENT off the base fare on your next booking on aircanada.com
- applies to any flight operated by Air Canada, Air Canada Rouge, Air Canada ExpressTM or one of our codeshare partners.
- applies to new bookings on aircanada.com for published fares and cannot be applied after the booking has been made.
- cannot be applied to Flight Pass purchases or combined with other discount codes.
- can be applied to new tickets purchased for travel completed within 13 months of claiming your code.
Old Apr 26, 2015, 9:44 am

Programs: *$ Green
Originally Posted by iamaho
[...]
- can be applied to new tickets purchased for travel completed within 13 months of claiming your code.
To me this reads, you have until code expiry to use your code, and you can apply it to flights up to 13 months from the date you try to use it.

Sorry if I am not understanding.

Have you tried booking with it?
Old Apr 26, 2015, 9:50 am

Programs: AC UA TK FI DL
To me this reads, you have until code expiry to use your code, and you can apply it to flights up to 13 months from the date you try to use it.

I claimed the code in September 2014. As such, the code expires in October 2015 - with all travel completed by October 2015.

More fine print from AC:
The travel period associated with your Promotion Code begins Sunday, September 21, 2014. You must have completed your travel by Wednesday, October 21, 2015.
Old Apr 26, 2015, 10:03 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, AC MM E75, Marriott LT Ti, IHG Dia Amb, Hyatt Glob

That's how UA codes work and you can apply them to the taxes too. With AC you must fly by the expiry date and only valid on the base fare.
Old Apr 26, 2015, 10:15 am

Originally Posted by iamaho
I claimed the code in September 2014. As such, the code expires in October 2015 - with all travel completed by October 2015.

More fine print from AC:
The travel period associated with your Promotion Code begins Sunday, September 21, 2014. You must have completed your travel by Wednesday, October 21, 2015.
Originally Posted by margarita girl
That's how UA codes work and you can apply them to the taxes too. With AC you must fly by the expiry date and only valid on the base fare.
ahhhh

Thank you for the class! ^
Old Apr 28, 2015, 8:54 am

Need to book a YYZ-RUH and AUH-YYZ and would really appreciate any discount code if someone has a spare
Old May 28, 2015, 3:46 pm

Programs: AC *50K MM; WS Platinum; Marriott Lifetime Titanium Elite
Folks, just anyone have a % off discount code on AC metal that you're likely not going to use (valid for travel till the end of the year)? Thanks will be forthcoming
Old Jun 4, 2015, 7:21 am

Programs: aeroplan, aadvantage, BAEC
Hi All,
I'm booking a domestic trip to a family wedding in August. If anyone has a promo code that they're not using, I'd make good use of it.
Thanks!
Old Jun 6, 2015, 6:34 am

Programs: AC-SE100K, AC-3MM, Marriott- LT Titanium, SPG RIP
Hi all,

I am looking for a discount code for a family member for YOW-LHR in July.

Please let me know if you have an extra one that you cannot use.

Thanks!

Plumber
Old Jun 11, 2015, 3:57 pm

Programs: SPG Lifetime Gold
Smile Delhi

My wife and I are going to Delhi on 15 November returning 1 December 2015. I was hoping to get a discount code for premium economy or economy. Thank you to anyone who can help out.

Last edited by belky15; Jun 13, 2015 at 8:07 am Reason: Would consider economy if certain seats were available.
Old Jun 11, 2015, 5:27 pm

Does anyone have a coupon code that I can use for YYZ->MAA during the months of September/October? Thanks in advance.
Old Jun 14, 2015, 9:17 am

Programs: SE100K, Bonvoy Ambassador, National Executive
Hi have to fly a few family members from UK in August does anyone have a discount code please and thank you ��
Old Jun 19, 2015, 10:07 am

Programs: UA 1K
15% off the base fare on an eligible Air Canada flight to Las Vegas, Honolulu or Maui!

Promo Code: A9GQJ841

Must book between: June 19 and July 6, 2015 for travel between June 19 and September 30, 2015

Please thank if used.
Old Jun 19, 2015, 12:53 pm

Originally Posted by schnitzer
15% off the base fare on an eligible Air Canada flight to Las Vegas, Honolulu or Maui!

Must book between: June 19 and July 6, 2015 for travel between June 19 and September 30, 2015

Please thank if used.
Seems like it's 15% off Flex/Latitude only? Or am I doing it wrong?
Old Jun 19, 2015, 2:33 pm

Programs: AC SE100K, AA EXP, SPG Plt, HH Dmnd
Originally Posted by schnitzer

Please thank if used.
This is a unique code and must be used in conjunction with your Amex plat.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.