Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Flyers seeking guest lounge entry/MLL pass or those gifting MLL pass (2015-2016)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 11, 2015, 10:27 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: yyznomad
This thread has been carved out of the previous thread in an effort to reduce the number of megathreads on the AC forum. The original 2008 - 2014 thread on the topic may be found here.

A reminder that MLL passes offered in this thread are meant to freely given or requested as the buying selling or bartering of these is not allowed as per FT Rules.

tcook052
Air Canada Forum Moderator

Rules for the MLL Guest Passes

(Subject to change by Air Canada)

These Guest Passes expire at the end of February each year

For those of you seeking passes, please note the restrictions on which lounges these passes can be used.

* Valid until XXXXX, at Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounges located in the domestic and transborder departure zones of Canadian airports, along with those in Los Angeles and New York (LaGuardia) only.

* Not valid for entry into Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounges located in the international departure zones of Canadian airports, Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounges located in international airports, Star Alliance airport lounges or affiliated lounges operated by other carriers

* When visiting an eligible Maple Leaf Lounge, this pass is valid in conjunction with a confirmed same-day departing ticket for a scheduled flight operated by Air Canada, Air Canada Express or Air Canada rouge.

This pass is not valid with any other airline

* A maximum of one Maple Leaf Lounge visit for one person is permitted with this pass

* Invitation of additional guests is not permitted with a Guest Pass

* Access is subject to space availability

(other rules are listed on the pass)
Print Wikipost

Flyers seeking guest lounge entry/MLL pass or those gifting MLL pass (2015-2016)

Search this Thread

Old Jan 25, 2015, 5:35 pm

Programs: Horrorplan/Priceline Junkie
I have one MLL pass to be used in conjunction with a reward ticket, which will expire at the end of February, 2015. If you're interested, PM me.
Old Jan 25, 2015, 11:27 pm

I have 2 domestic/transborder MLL passes and 1 Aeroplan MLL pass (that ratio seems wrong, but I'm currently looking at them, so perhaps I lost others?).

Anyhow, please PM if interested and a regular/recent contributor to FT.
Old Jan 26, 2015, 4:10 am

Programs: AC*S, AS, CX, Marriott Platinum, Nexus, Specialized AWOL Touring Bicycle
One Aeroplan MLL pass (valid until Feb. 28, 2015) to good home. Will send it via regular mail to anywhere in Canada, PM me.
Old Jan 26, 2015, 7:02 am

Originally Posted by NasSub
I have 1 AP Reward MLL pass expiring Feb 28.15, but I am travelling in April :-( .

Happy to mail it to someone who can make use of it. I am in Toronto. PM me.

Cheers
Spoken for already.
Old Jan 26, 2015, 7:38 am

I have an MLL pass for award redemptions that I am happy to plonk in the mail for someone. The only catch is that it expires on Feb 28th of this year. Needless to say, I should have though of passing it forward earlier!

yours,
David
Old Jan 26, 2015, 9:06 am

Originally Posted by Davidwashere
I have an MLL pass for award redemptions that I am happy to plonk in the mail for someone. The only catch is that it expires on Feb 28th of this year. Needless to say, I should have though of passing it forward earlier!

yours,
David
Just sent you a mssg!
Old Jan 26, 2015, 6:43 pm

Programs: Hilton Hhonors Diamond
Talking 2 Reward MLL passes available to whomever wants them

I have 2 MLL passes valid ONLY with Aeroplan Flight Reward tickets (from TD Visa) if anyone wants them. They cannot be used with paid tickets, only reward on Air Canada. Expiry Feb 28, 2015.

Free to whomever PMs me first.

PS-If this is not allowed, Mods please remove.
Old Jan 26, 2015, 10:30 pm

Programs: Aeroplan, Marriott Bonvoy (Gold)
The TD companion pass was extended to the end of March
Old Jan 27, 2015, 8:34 am

Programs: Hilton Hhonors Diamond
Originally Posted by Jacquelyn Hyde
I have 2 MLL passes valid ONLY with Aeroplan Flight Reward tickets (from TD Visa) if anyone wants them. They cannot be used with paid tickets, only reward on Air Canada. Expiry Feb 28, 2015.

Free to whomever PMs me first.

PS-If this is not allowed, Mods please remove.
Gone!
Old Jan 28, 2015, 4:04 pm

One MLL guest pass ONLY for Aeroplan Flight Reward only (from Aeroplan VISA), expiring Feb 28, 2015. Will snail mail to anywhere in Canada or you can pick up in GTA area.
Old Jan 29, 2015, 7:43 am

Programs: AC*S100K SPG Gold
I have one MLL pass left valid until Feb. 28, 2015. Regular mail to anywhere in Canada. PM me.

<<Taken>>

Last edited by Hussar; Jan 29, 2015 at 11:37 am
Old Jan 29, 2015, 8:15 am

Programs: AC 100K, Alaska MVP Gold 75K, Marriott/SPG (Bonvoy?) Gold Elite/HHonors Gold
Posted on the master "I'm in the MLL" thread and wiki....

Feb 8 I can guest 1 into YVR Intl. MLL.

Or I could hit YVR Domestic MLL and bring one as guest and then give a MLL pass for a total of 2.

Outside of this....

I have 1 MLL pass available

And 1 Aeroplan reward MLL pass available
Old Jan 29, 2015, 10:38 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: OWEmerald; STARGold; BonvoyPlat; IHGPlat/Amb; HiltonGold; A|ClubPat; AirMilesPlat
Have one pass of each type (AE/AC award flight only, any AC flight) expiring at the end of next month. PM if interested in either or both. (GONE)

Last edited by Shareholder; Feb 1, 2015 at 9:59 am
Old Jan 29, 2015, 4:59 pm

Programs: AC*S, AS, CX, Marriott Platinum, Nexus, Specialized AWOL Touring Bicycle
Originally Posted by jplus
One Aeroplan MLL pass (valid until Feb. 28, 2015) to good home. Will send it via regular mail to anywhere in Canada, PM me.
Gone to a FT'er in Quebec!
Old Jan 29, 2015, 6:14 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: OWEmerald; STARGold; BonvoyPlat; IHGPlat/Amb; HiltonGold; A|ClubPat; AirMilesPlat
One AE award MLL pass, one regular (domestic) MLL pass. Both expire at the end of next month. PM if interested in either or both. (GONE)

Last edited by Shareholder; Feb 1, 2015 at 10:17 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.