Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

What direct flights from YOW on Aeroplan?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 23, 2014, 10:01 am
Original Poster

So far I know there are direct flights to YYZ, Montreal, Boston, LGA (new york), DCA (washington)...

are there any others?
Old Nov 23, 2014, 10:05 am

Programs: UA 1K, Hilton Honors Diamond. Priority Club Platinum. Emerald Club Executive Elite
Originally Posted by techcrium
So far I know there are direct flights to YYZ, Montreal, Boston, LGA (new york), DCA (washington)...

are there any others?
http://ottawa-airport.ca/flight-information/departures
Here's a link to the YOW airport departures list. It will list all airlines, but it's easy to spot the AC departures. Cities across Canada plus LHR, in addition to the ones you listed.
Old Nov 23, 2014, 10:12 am
Original Poster

thanks!
Old Nov 23, 2014, 8:00 pm

are there any others?
http://www.flightconnections.com/

enter YOW for "from" box

As for Aeroplan, you can redeem on all *A partners, so it's not limited to just AC, but AC/UA/LH and etc...
Old Nov 23, 2014, 8:29 pm

Programs: AC SE*MM/S100K; HHonors Diamond; a bunch of others at various levels!
Sometimes, even AC can help. Go to the Route Maps, zoom until you can see Ottawa, and select Ottawa. At the bottom it lists 42 destinations, but many are repeats.

The Caribbean destinations are mostly seasonal, and not all routes are daily.

Of course, it is not perfect, as it still shows Frankfurt, which was recently cancelled.
Old Nov 24, 2014, 5:13 am

Originally Posted by GJS - yow
Sometimes, even AC can help. Go to the Route Maps, zoom until you can see Ottawa, and select Ottawa. At the bottom it lists 42 destinations, but many are repeats.

The Caribbean destinations are mostly seasonal, and not all routes are daily.

Of course, it is not perfect, as it still shows Frankfurt, which was recently cancelled.
Frankfurt was not cancelled, but rather suspended. It's coming back in the summer.
Old Nov 24, 2014, 9:12 am

Programs: Aeroplan, Alaska Airlines
I like the star alliance route map:

http://starmap.fltmaps.com/en

I use it quite a bit when I'm planning trips.
Old Nov 24, 2014, 10:38 am

Programs: Qantas Silver, MileagePlus Silver

are there any others?
I snagged two tickets direct YOW-CUN on April 3rd, 2015. Miles and taxes were lower on Mileage Plus so I booked it through them.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.