Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Glitch / Error in AC award pricing - on the blogs

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Glitch / Error in AC award pricing - on the blogs

Search this Thread

Old Oct 31, 2014, 10:25 am

Programs: A3*G, OZ*G, OW Sapphire
Heck, won't feel a thing after finishing off the Dom supply
Old Oct 31, 2014, 10:26 am

Programs: DL Gold, AA Plat
dead

don't transfer your Amex points in.
Old Oct 31, 2014, 10:28 am

it's dead, they took away the multi-city selection on the website.
Old Oct 31, 2014, 10:30 am

Originally Posted by jbwiggins
don't transfer your Amex points in.
Thanks, I can blame my wife for not knowing when she is done teaching summer school.
Old Oct 31, 2014, 10:32 am

Programs: OZ Diamond, Jiffypark Manhattan Gold
Originally Posted by Tracker09
Thanks, I can blame my wife for not knowing when she is done teaching summer school.
I know how you feel, I got caught double checking something and missed it! Still refreshing constantly to see if the radio button comes back in.
Old Oct 31, 2014, 10:33 am

FT probably killed this deal, as I think airlines monitor FT

this deal was LIVE on the blog since 7 am EST, then 10:36 am this post and soon all is dead

I got 2 trips in J, let's see what happens
Old Oct 31, 2014, 10:35 am
Original Poster

Programs: AY Plat, LH FTL
Best comment on View from the Wing:

Crap! This deal is up on Flyertalk. Hat tipping Flyertalkers are gonna kill this deal!!!
Old Oct 31, 2014, 10:38 am

Programs: *void
Originally Posted by Tracker09
Just to be sure. I still have a session open with my EWR -> IAH -> NRT / NRT ->EWR open and it is working correctly in multicity pricing at 150k before clicking through. I've been redoing it to keep it alive. I have no Aeroplan miles but have enough MR 76k points and my accounts linked. It it confirmed that even if I transfer those miles it will no longer reprice down to 50k after clicking through?
Can't answer you...but, you're living on the EDGE, if you decide to go through with transferring your MRs to Aeros to get this glitch deal.

Good luck!
Old Oct 31, 2014, 10:38 am

Programs: AC SEMM DL DM
I'm confused. I thought from my strolling through the MR forum that it was glory-hogging bloggers who ruined the deals found by noble, community-minded FTers.

On a more related note, couldn't get my wife to commit to location for our planning-in-the-works 10th anniversary getaway to Europe next summer, so I fall firmly in the snoozed and losed category here.
Old Oct 31, 2014, 10:41 am

Programs: A3*G, OZ*G, OW Sapphire
Asking again, I assume any changes are a no go on booked itins?
Old Oct 31, 2014, 10:47 am

Originally Posted by JJonahJ
Can't answer you...but, you're living on the EDGE, if you decide to go through with transferring your MRs to Aeros to get this glitch deal.

Good luck!
Ha, I know. I figured they removed multicity while they cleared up the repricing problem but the only way to know for sure is to actually try it then I'm committed. It sounds like that someone here confirmed that they were able to click the "book" button and the reprice didn't happen if that is the case why did they need to remove the multicity button at all?
Old Oct 31, 2014, 10:53 am

Programs: AAdvantage ExPlat LT Gold, BA Silver, Aegean Star Gold
Originally Posted by HometoYYZ
I'm confused. I thought from my strolling through the MR forum that it was glory-hogging bloggers who ruined the deals found by noble, community-minded FTers.

On a more related note, couldn't get my wife to commit to location for our planning-in-the-works 10th anniversary getaway to Europe next summer, so I fall firmly in the snoozed and losed category here.
I said it earlier, usually blogs kill deals, but here it was the other way around... congrats to those that got in!
Old Oct 31, 2014, 11:08 am

Programs: AC S100K
Originally Posted by rankourabu
I hope not!
AE did honour the biz for eco 'glitch' in the past.
That "glitch" caused AE to increase revenues while decreasing their liabilities ahead of their fiscal year end--just enough to be in a good place.

It was too "convenient" an outcome to not honour.
Old Oct 31, 2014, 11:10 am

Anybody got the "THERE’S ONLY ONE MORE STEP TO COMPLETE YOUR FLIGHT
RESERVATIONS!" msg and called to ticket?
Old Oct 31, 2014, 11:12 am

Programs: HH D, MB G, IHG P, Nat'l EE, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by mittenfingerz
Yep, I can confirm. And I was just working on my TLV itinerary and was getting pretty close to booking
I was looking for TLV as well, but availability (without YQ) is tough to search for, and even tougher to find (during the summer).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.