Question: Earning AQM on LH

Old Jul 25, 2014, 10:28 pm
Original Poster

Programs: CX-DM, BA-GGL, Marriott-TI, HHonors-DM
Earning AQM on LH

I am flying HKG-FRA-BLQ-FRA-HKG on LH (D fare) this fall. How many AQM will I be earning? Thanks in advance.
Old Jul 25, 2014, 11:57 pm

Programs: AC SE100k, Marriott Titanium, UA Silver
The D fare is worth 150% AQM.

https://www4.aeroplan.com/earn_miles...fthansaAirways

From ITA Matrix, the round trip distance is around 12170 miles.

You should get around 18,255 AQM.
Old Jul 26, 2014, 7:45 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: OWEmerald; STARGold; BonvoyPlat; IHGPlat/Amb; HiltonGold; A|ClubPat; AirMilesPlat
Originally Posted by hermanc
I am flying HKG-FRA-BLQ-FRA-HKG on LH (D fare) this fall. How many AQM will I be earning? Thanks in advance.
With due respect, surely questions like this are so easily found on the AE site itself, why post them here? Not to mean to offend newbies, but a bit of self-sufficiency might be in order.

1. To discover eligible fare codes and their respective mileage in various STAR programs, go to the AE site under "Use AE Miles" and "Travel" and "Airlines".

2. To get the actual base mileage flown, check any Great Circle Route calculator site or the InsideFlyer mileage calculator. Both can be found with a simple Google search.

If you are then in doubt about a certain fare class, particularly on a codeshare flight, then it is appropriate to post here, or do a search, to get your answer.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.