Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Question: unticketed???

Search this Thread

Old Apr 5, 2013, 10:56 pm
Original Poster

Programs: HU G, 3U G, CZ G, UA 1K, Marriott Titanium, AA EXP, DL Plat, IHG SRA, TK G, Hilton G
Cool unticketed???

I used 125000 miles to redeem BOS-PEK roundtrip, my credit charged 441 USD for taxes. But the ticket is not available(unticketed), said I need to call AC centre to pay the taxes manually???
Do i need to call?Someone told me that I just need to wait for 48 hours to ticketed and others told me I need to call and pay taxes again.
What should I do?
Old Apr 5, 2013, 11:00 pm

Programs: AC UA TK FI DL
You should call them.
The credit card may not have been charged correctly initially, so the ticket remains unticketed.
It happened to me once, I called Aeroplan to make the booking, gave the CSR the credit card information, was told that I'd get an email confirmation in a few minutes with the ticket. An hour later, the email never came. I called them again and turned out that credit card never cleared. Gave her the proper name on the credit card and it cleared that time, got an email with the ticket information immediately via email.
Old Apr 6, 2013, 3:24 am
Original Poster

Programs: HU G, 3U G, CZ G, UA 1K, Marriott Titanium, AA EXP, DL Plat, IHG SRA, TK G, Hilton G
I canceled and refunded

I canceled and refunded and rebooked and its confirmed immediately
Old Apr 6, 2013, 5:42 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Yi Yang
I canceled and refunded and rebooked and its confirmed immediately
Make sure your credit card did not get charged twice.

BTW $441 in "taxes" which aren't sounds low.

125000 miles, was that in J, or an overcharged (non-"classic") award?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.