Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Future of YYZ-CPH

Search this Thread

Old Nov 18, 2012, 7:49 pm

Programs: Several
Originally Posted by Crampedin13A
Should be a perfect Grey Cup with today's results. YMM-YYZ must be some very pricey tickets.
Actually not bad - but I am not paying for my flights as I host employees from work to Grey Cup hehehe.
Old Nov 28, 2012, 5:26 am

Programs: Aeroplan/Hilton Gold/Marriott Bonvoy Titanium/Accor/Hyatt Gold Passport
Future of CPH looking promising as they're deploying the A330 between August 1 & September 30, 2013.
Old Nov 28, 2012, 6:46 am

Programs: ACMM SE100K; *G
Originally Posted by WestonC
This weekend I'm flying YMM/YYZ to take some folks from work to Grey Cup. AC now uses an A320. I was told by someone who just arrived on it that it still uses the old 2 prong jacks for headsets so nobody was able to watch the inflight entertainment. So be sure to pack those 2 prong connectors with you if travelling on AC A320. I'll confirm this weekend.
Any confirmation? I've been on just about every single A320 in the fleet and don't ever recall having a 2 prong jack. I use IFE on 95% of my flights, so I definitely would have noticed. I wonder what Fin your friend was on?
Old Nov 28, 2012, 6:53 am

Programs: Aeroplan/Hilton Gold/Marriott Bonvoy Titanium/Accor/Hyatt Gold Passport
Originally Posted by j_the_p
Any confirmation? I've been on just about every single A320 in the fleet and don't ever recall having a 2 prong jack. I use IFE on 95% of my flights, so I definitely would have noticed. I wonder what Fin your friend was on?
With the exception of the non XM'd 767's all AC mainline aircraft use 1 prong headsets. The EMB's were the last to undergo complete conversion.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.