Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Suggestions for unused eUpgrade credits

Suggestions for unused eUpgrade credits

Old Dec 21, 2011, 11:59 pm

Programs: AC*SE, Starwood Platinum, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, IHG Plat, Hyatt Plat, Fairmont Premier
Originally Posted by Azreal
Question: Can I upgrade my wife and I on the return flight using my eupgrades when I used another member's eupgrades on the outbound? I'm not so sure anymore when I start reading AC policy (see below)

Question: Can I upgrade my wife and I on the return flight when I used another member's eupgrades on the outbound?

Thanks,

Azreal
Yes. As soon as the outbound flight(s) disappear from the booking (SE desk tells me usually within 24h of flight completion, but in practice this turned out to be "immediately"), you can use another member's eUpgrades for the return flight(s).
Old Dec 22, 2011, 1:21 pm

Programs: SQ*PPS, QF-WP1 & LTG, VA-Gold, Marriott*LTT, Hilton*Gold, Accor*Platinum
Does anyone need > 200 eUpgrades between now and the end of February 2012?
Not for just 1 or 2 flights, but a whole bunch?

PM me.

PS. Merry Christmas.
Old Jan 17, 2012, 4:40 am

Programs: A3*G, AP Basic, FPC Platinum, SPG Gold
Unused e-credits...

Hi all,

There seems to be a fair amount of e-credits out there that will be expiring on Feb 29/12. Mrs. epost77 & I (both of us are E) have used up all of our e-credits and now have a last minute trip (at least by our standards) to YYZ-LHR leaving Feb 15 on AC858. If anyone has unused nominee spots remaining it would be amazing to be sponsored for this u/g so we would at least be in the aerolotto game with the chance at an upgrade. We would need 14 e-credits each so I'm looking for 28 total. If you are interested send me a PM as I'm sure we would be able to work something out

Thanks in advance,

epost77

Last edited by epost77; Jan 17, 2012 at 4:41 am Reason: Spelling
Old Jan 17, 2012, 8:12 am

Programs: Hilton Hhonours Gold,
Hi all,

Haven't asked anything like this before but I had a YOW-YVR Jan.24 and back 26 coming up. See if anyone have a few eupgrade lying around that wouldn't mind helping me. PM me, thanks

Alan
Old Jan 17, 2012, 8:39 am

Programs: Aeroplan E
30 credit

I have 30 credits expiring Feb 2012 that I can't use if it helps anyone.

Duane
Old Jan 17, 2012, 8:44 am

Originally Posted by hsolo

Duane
Duane I have my mum and a family friend coming from Australia next week I have a request in already for my mum but I have no more slots available for her friend. It would be great of you could hep out.cheers.
Old Jan 17, 2012, 12:41 pm

Programs: MPC Green, AC Tangerine :)
this might be why for the coming year they only allow yourself to be a nominee of one top tier member
Old Jan 18, 2012, 8:39 pm

Programs: Hilton Hhonours Gold,
Originally Posted by hsolo

Duane
I also have a flight yow to yvr on the 24th back 26th. If you could help, that would be great. 20 credit needed.

Thanks,

Alan
Old Jan 18, 2012, 9:03 pm

Programs: AP, AM
I'd love to add my name to the field on the off chance there are more available.

My wife and I are flying YOW>YVR>OGG>YYC>YOW Feb 10-24.

80 seems like a lot to request, but even one leg of one direction would be an awesome anniversary present
Old Jan 18, 2012, 11:23 pm

Programs: Altitude E75K, Bonvoy Gold, HHonors Gold
I don't like asking like this, but I thought I would put it out there since I know there will be lots of credits going to waste in the next month. If anyone has 68 credits to spare for 2 people (34 round trip), I'd greatly appreciate the help!
Old Jan 19, 2012, 11:50 am

Originally Posted by skylighter7867
I also have a flight yow to yvr on the 24th back 26th. If you could help, that would be great. 20 credit needed.

Thanks,

Alan
Don't hold your breath don't think they were legit in an actual offer.
Old Jan 19, 2012, 1:41 pm

Programs: AC
Originally Posted by getaround
Don't hold your breath don't think they were legit in an actual offer.
Well, here is hoping for the person asking. So many credits go unused out there. Here is hoping someone who has tonnes of credits (perhaps a great employer) has some to spare.

FT is a great place to make sure that AC, who cuts back our FF benefits each year actually pays for what they give out to their members.

Too bad someone has not started a offline of FT website that keeps track of who has what to give and who needs what.
Old Jan 19, 2012, 4:45 pm

Programs: DL DM360, Aeroplan SE
stuck with a ton of credits myself

...30+, have found them to be impossible to use, not impressed
Old Jan 19, 2012, 6:13 pm

Programs: AC-SE, CX-DM, DL-G, Hyatt-DM, Hilton-DM, Fairmont-Plt, Marriott-S, Accor-Plt, SPG-G, IHG-Plt
Originally Posted by josh_saunders
Well, here is hoping for the person asking. So many credits go unused out there. Here is hoping someone who has tonnes of credits (perhaps a great employer) has some to spare.

FT is a great place to make sure that AC, who cuts back our FF benefits each year actually pays for what they give out to their members.

Too bad someone has not started a offline of FT website that keeps track of who has what to give and who needs what.
Sorry, but I have to respectfully disagree here.

If what AC gives out to members were 100% utilized, they would give out less next year. If they realize that what they give out is only, say, 60% utilized, they might be a bit more willing to give out more. I'm sure when AC designed the system, they've factored in the fact that not all ecredits they give out would be utilized.
Old Jan 19, 2012, 7:42 pm

Programs: various
Hey there anyone with extra e credits left!

I have a trip YYZ-LHR-YYZ coming up next week and I have enough ecredits for me but not my non-status colleague travelling with me.......any spares out there?

Thanks for any help.

M.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.