Community
Wiki Posts
Search

they can do it with eggs...

Search this Thread

Old Dec 7, 2010, 11:08 am

Originally Posted by bingocallerb22
“I saw a TV short where they had a conveyer belt moving, sorting, and packing thousands of eggs, all without breaking them, so why can’t it be done for my luggage, it clearly IS possible?”
When you go to the grocery store to buy eggs, do you open the carton to see if there are any broken one? I do.

If so, have you ever seen a broken egg at the end of its journey to the store? I sure have.

Regards,

Michael
Old Dec 7, 2010, 12:01 pm
Suspended

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, Fairmont Platinum, Aeroplan Diamond, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by bizaro86
When you go to the grocery store to buy eggs, do you open the carton to see if there are any broken one? I do.

If so, have you ever seen a broken egg at the end of its journey to the store? I sure have.

Regards,

Michael
I open up the carton to make sure there isn't a messy broken too!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.