Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

FAQ: List of valid and booked mini-RTW itineraries

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Sep 4, 2014, 1:23 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: jerryhung
It would help if every member could take a moment to ensure they are posting in the correct thread. This one is meant to be only for listing valid booked mini-RTW itineraries and not questions about booking mini-RTW which belong in this thread:

Mini RTW Questions

Newer members who are just coming to find the whole topic are likewise encouraged to read and pose their questions in this thread:

The Complete Newbie Guide/FAQ to the Air Canada Aeroplan Mini-RTW

Want to find the new MPM after 10/29/2014?
Aeroplan City Pair mileage (new pseudo-MPM) - FlyerTalk Forums

List of valid and booked Mini-RTW 2.0 (post-2014 version of this thread)
Print Wikipost

FAQ: List of valid and booked mini-RTW itineraries

Search this Thread

Old Dec 1, 2016, 7:27 am

Just booked last night:

YYZ-TPE (BR, J). Destination
TPE-ICN (OZ, J). Stopover 1
ICN-HNL (OZ, J). Stopover 2
HNL-SFO (UA, Y). Connecting 6 hours
SFO-YYZ (AC, J). Home

Taxes were a bit much, came to $393 + call-in fee. I found it strange considering I browsed all the segments one by one and added up all the individual taxes/surcharges indicated and it only came to about $230. Can anyone comment on this whether this is "normal"??
Old Dec 1, 2016, 7:58 am

Multi city is more accurate than segment by segment. Charges can differ if a city is a connection point, stopover or destination.
Old Jan 23, 2017, 12:18 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: HH Silver
I'll close this thread and ask posters to share their mini RTW itineraries to this newer thread on the subject:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/air-c...cement-21.html

Regards,

tcook052
Ac forum moderator

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.