2X Aeroplan Miles with Park 'N Fly

Subscribe
Wish I had seen this before, since I have already used Park N Fly twice since the beginning of the year. Combine this offer with the E/SE offer of 1000 miles every 5th stay, and it works out to 700 miles per park. Not bad.

Quote:
From January 1, 2009 to April 30 2010

Double miles with Park’N Fly
To take advantage of this offer, click below to print your coupon and present it at check-out.

Print Coupon

EARN REWARDS FASTER
EARN Double Aeroplan® Miles at Park’N Fly
locations across Canada†.
That’s up to 500 miles at Valet locations and
200 miles at the Self Park locations.
How to receive your bonus miles
Simply print and present this coupon* along with
Promotion Code PF61 for Valet Park or
Promotion Code PF60 for Self Park/Economy upon
check-out to receive your Bonus Aeroplan Miles.

Fine Print: Coupon along with code must be presented at time of check-out to the service agent to receive Bonus Aeroplan Miles. Participating locations: Edmonton, Vancouver, Toronto, Calgary, Ottawa
and Halifax. †This offer is not valid in Montreal. During the duration of this offer, Aeroplan Members can earn 250 Bonus Aeroplan Miles in addition to the standard offer of 250 Aeroplan Miles
at the Toronto and Vancouver Valet location. Aeroplan Members can earn 100 Bonus Aeroplan Miles in addition to the standard offer of 100 Aeroplan Miles at the self parking locations in
Edmonton, Calgary, Toronto, Ottawa and Halifax. (Halifax, minimum 3 day parking stay required). One bonus per customer during promotional period. Some conditions and restrictions apply.
Certain discounted rates not eligible for earning Aeroplan Miles. Bonus offer expires April 30, 2010.
Or 20%
This 20% off coupon link is another option.

http://parknfly.ca/content/en/partne...6&coupon=31705
Sweet find MG, now only if they had a cover so I didn't have to play the roulette game of "when I return home will I have two feet of snow or freezing rain on my car!". I only park at park n fly 3 seasons a year on personal travel. In winter it's the expensive $18 a day right across from the terminal! Nice find though!
i parked there twice and twice they never gave me the mileage i was supposed to get. called and then they say no recollection of record...show them recepit and no responses.
Park N Fly upped the ante a little bit. Here's a new coupon which gives you 525 miles at Valet Parking and 225 miles at Self-Park. The offer says valid until May 31, but the coupon says valid until Apr 30.

Quote:
Park more rewards! Earn up to 525 Aeroplan Miles when you park at Park'N Fly

Reward yourself with up to 525 Aeroplan Miles when you park with Park'N Fly.

Click here to obtain your Bonus Aeroplan Miles Coupon. Must be presented at time of checkout to receive up to 525 Aeroplan Miles.

Earn up to 525 Aeroplan Miles the next time you park with Park'N Fly between January 1 and May 31, 2010:

Earn 275 Bonus Aeroplan Miles the next time you park at Park'N Fly's Toronto and Vancouver Valet lots.
Earn 125 Bonus Aeroplan Miles the next time you park at Park'N Fly's Self Park and Economy lots in Toronto, Vancouver, Ottawa and Edmonton.

That's in addition to the Aeroplan Miles you regularly earn for every eligible parking stay - for a total of up to 525 miles*!

And it's so easy to earn your miles - just present your Aeroplan Card at check-in or check-out. That's it!

Whether you're traveling for business or pleasure, Park'N Fly provides you with these convenient, affordable services:

Air Canada self-service check-in kiosks at the Toronto and Vancouver valet locations
Free 24-hour shuttle service to and from airport terminals
Professional, customer service-oriented staff

Park more miles now! This great offer ends May 31!

Want to learn more about Park'N Fly? Visit parknfly.ca today!
Quote: i parked there twice and twice they never gave me the mileage i was supposed to get. called and then they say no recollection of record...show them recepit and no responses.
+1 (or I guess it should be -1!). Never again at PNF.
I hate PNF!

Don't like having to take a bus to any of their lots. The Viscount garage is way better. Yes it costs a few $s more but at least I don't have to wait for the unreliable bus, find a spot for my bags, etc...

AP miles, meh. Not worth my hassle!
Ditto. They never honour the Elite promos on Aeroplan for me. It's quite annoying.
I can't comment on the Economy/Self Park lots, but I used the Valet lot 26 times last year and earned a total of 13,500 AP miles through the various bonuses offered during the year. Plus I asked for and received complimentary parking twice for 1 week vacations (and they detailed my car for free the last time)! Now that's a loyalty program!

At the Valet lot, you can use kiosk check in, and ENSURE that your Aeroplan number is recorded. It always prints at the top of the receipt. I think only once my miles didn't post automatically. I have a contact name at Park N Fly, and I just sent her a copy of my receipt and my miles were credited a few days later. (PM me if you would like her e-mail address.)

With the current promos I can earn 250 base miles + 255 bonus miles + 200 bonus miles for SEs** = 725 miles/park. That's not bad considering most of my parks are just 2 days at a time.

**SEs get 1000 bonus miles after every 5th stay. Not sure about the other tier bonuses.
I have never had my AP points posted in at least 10 parks at YEG.
Quote: i parked there twice and twice they never gave me the mileage i was supposed to get. called and then they say no recollection of record...show them recepit and no responses.
Quote: +1 (or I guess it should be -1!). Never again at PNF.
Quote: Ditto. They never honour the Elite promos on Aeroplan for me. It's quite annoying.
Quote: I have never had my AP points posted in at least 10 parks at YEG.
Are you using Valet, Economy or Self Park lots?
Quote: Are you using Valet, Economy or Self Park lots?
Self park.
I've never had a problem with miles posting from PNF. Used them last week with the bonus code and it was posted yesterday. I especially like the valet lot in the winter. Car is waiting for you all warmed up on your return.
Quote: Are you using Valet, Economy or Self Park lots?
Self Park
Can't seem to find the thread on Park N Fly's new Parker Rewards program, so will just post in here.

Anyone who has been participating in this program should check their accumulated pts. Seems to be a bug in the system that always short changes you by one day. For example, check in Tues morning, check out Wed evening, get credit for 1 day instead of 2. Check in Tues morning, check out Thurs evening, get credit for 2 days instead of 3.

I contacted Park N Fly, and this is the response I got.

Quote:
Thank you for the email and my apologies for the mishaps.

I will have our IT department look into this and see what’s causing this to occur. It might be a bug in the system, however, I will make sure it’s cleared up and you are credited for all entitled stays with Park’N Fly.
Not sure if they willl automatically fix everyone's account, so might be worth checking on.

I've earned 220 pts so far (incl the 50 pt sign up bonus), which is good for 4 free days of valet parking. With all the bonuses they've had since the beginning of the year, I've also earned over 5000 AP miles with Park N Fly YTD.