Search

Pay-as-you-go gyms in Cape Town

Search this Thread

Old Jan 14, 2015, 12:19 pm
Formerly ItalyBAGold
Original Poster

Pay-as-you-go gyms in Cape Town

Hi all,

Does anyone know any gym in CT that allows pay-as-you-go please? I am staying in a private apartment, so I will have no access to a gym.. Similarly, any good swimming pool please?

Thanks!

C.
Old Mar 4, 2015, 1:36 am

I can finally answer this question, having done a bit of research for a recent trip.

Virgin Active (the biggest chain in SA) sell day passes. They have different tiers of gyms, so best call ahead to the one you're aiming to go to to confirm. You need to bring ID.

You can also train at the Sports Science Institute of South Africa in Newlands: http://www.ssisa.com/pages/fitness-c...ip-information
Old Mar 9, 2015, 11:30 am

Programs: AC 50K, Bonvoy PE; Hilton Diamond
I also did some research and found BUC Fitness Club in Sea Point. Here's a FB message they sent me just yesterday:

"We look forward to having you with us at BUC Fitness Club. We do offer day and week passes. We are open from 530am - 9pm Monday to Friday. 7am - 5pm Saturday. 8am - 1pm Sunday. See you soon - Travel safe. "

https://www.facebook.com/BUCFitnessClub/timeline
Old Mar 9, 2015, 3:52 pm

That's a nice-looking facility; good catch!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.