Wine estate accomodation Stellenbosch/Paarl/Sommerset West

Subscribe
On a weekend trip to cape town from europe we want to lodge in a wine estate, have a wine tasting and maybe go for a walk the next day

Any recomendations?

Price rance should be moderate (so not the top of the notch ones)
I don't know about staying at a wine estate, but I can recommend the Lord Charles hotel in that area. We hired a driver to take us around wine tasting which worked out perfectly.
The Greenwood Guide is your best bet. Very reliable and heaps of options for that area.
Last July my sons and I spent 3 days in the Stellenboch/Paarl area. We stayed in Stellenboch and drove from wine estate to wine estate in the area. There are a LOT of them. We also went to Van Ryn brandy distillery and had a tour and brandy tasting session. I was so impressed with the brandy that I bought a 6 pack case of 750 ml bottles of 15 y.o. brandy (for ~ $700 USD). The 12 y.o. was so-so. The 20 y.o. brandy was excellent as well.

There are some excellent wines that seldom get out of the region because they are made in such small quantities.

That said, there are a LOT of nice hotels and B&Bs to stay in. There are plenty of wine estates to try out.

DON'T limit yourself to just one. The tourist bureaux in S and in P will gladly assist you - don't just take my word for it.
thanks for the nice recomendations sure we ll find something choice is sth very difficult :-)
and we are only staying one nicht flying in from switzerland on sat and leave back to switzerland on sunday
Try this link that most SAners would use

click on accommodation and then map search - there is a specific wine lands option on the map -then on the right hand side menu click on guest farm - hope it helps!!! These are usually accommodation that would not break the bank