Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Aer Lingus | AerClub
Reload this Page >

My BA bookings popping up under Aer Lingus account?

Old Feb 10, 2016, 8:24 am
Original Poster

Programs: EI AerClub Concierge, EK Gold, BA Gold, BD Gold (Retired), HHonors Diamond, Bonvoy Lifetime Gold

A future booking made with BA but including an Aer Lingus LHR-DUB leg has popped up under "Current Booking" on my Gold Circle account.

The booking was made on the BA site, under my Exec Club number and without any reference to my Aer Lingus details (that I am aware of at least). Only overlaps I can think up would be mailing address and passport details.

Big brother.....?

-- Dambus
Old Feb 10, 2016, 9:52 am

Programs: Aer Lingus Concierge, Radisson Rewards Platinum, BW Diamond, Hilton Gold
Given EI can't even join up bookings made by my corporate TA with my GC account (seems to work fine with Delta and others) this goes beyond EI's IT ability

Did you sign in and then enter the booking reference? You can get to a weird place of non profile bookings and profile bookings together until you sign out.
Old Feb 10, 2016, 11:20 am
Original Poster

Programs: EI AerClub Concierge, EK Gold, BA Gold, BD Gold (Retired), HHonors Diamond, Bonvoy Lifetime Gold
Originally Posted by ROKNA
Did you sign in and then enter the booking reference? You can get to a weird place of non profile bookings and profile bookings together until you sign out.
Nope - I hadn't signed into my EI account for a couple of weeks but do have an upcoming trans-Atlantic flight with them. Logged in to print out a receipt for expense purposes and noticed two additional legs (U.S. - LHR - DUB) from a multi-leg booking I had made on the BA site the week before.

I agree with your other point re EI TA bookings not showing up even if GC number and other details are added.

Anyway - it seems someone is linking systems in the background.

-- Dambus
Old Feb 11, 2016, 1:58 am

Programs: Aer Lingus Concierge, Radisson Rewards Platinum, BW Diamond, Hilton Gold
Hmm

I have complained previously about booking made on the old site not showing up in profile on the new one, this got fixed a few weeks back

Still nagging them about the TA GC issue

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.