Wiki Posts
Search

Arrival Lounge Open DUB

Search this Thread

Old May 28, 2015, 8:58 am
Original Poster

Programs: EIGC, HH, BAEC, CC
Arrival Lounge Open DUB

Forgive me if this has already been mentioned but looks like the new Arrival Lounge is open at DUB

Anyone been in it?

New Arrivals Lounge at Dublin Airport.

We are delighted to announce that we have recently opened the new Revival lounge at Dublin airport exclusively for Aer Lingus Business Class Guests.

Your new Revival Lounge in Dublin is specifically designed to enhance your Aer Lingus Business Class experience when arriving into Dublin from the USA.

The newly designed Revival Lounge is the perfect place for you to freshen up after your flight and prepare for the day ahead.

Enjoy an invigorating shower while having your suit or shirt steam pressed or simply start your day with a coffee, juice and a croissant.

The Business Class Revival lounge is located beside the customer service desks in the baggage hall
Old May 28, 2015, 9:41 am

Flying in ten days on a big tour round the states, will give you all the lowdown when I return. in the meantime though I found this on Google…

http://vimeopro.com/aerlingusinterna...ideo/125891659
Old May 28, 2015, 9:51 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: KL Platinum; A3 Gold
It's already been open for a month!!!
Old Jun 7, 2015, 5:25 pm

Was just there this past week. It is not impressive as a lounge. It is barely a nook with a few cookies and drinks (non-alcoholic). It is tucked away in a corner next to the Swissport desk in the baggage claim hall. The majority of the small space is a hallway with shower suites on both sides, which were perfectly adequate. I tried to use the shirt pressing service, but was disappointed, with my shirt returned with cold wet spots, and with wrinkles in it still. I will try to post pictures when I get a chance.
Old Jun 27, 2015, 9:02 pm

The entrance is in the baggage claim area, a discreet door next to the Swiisport baggage desk. There was no mention of this arrivals lounge at all before, during, or after the flight by any Aer Lingus employees.

The sitting area is literally a small nook without a view, with a mini-bar sized spread of breakfast items and drinks.

Then on the side is a small hallway with several shower-suites. The shower area itself was pretty nice, and obviously very new. There was a sliding door that you could hang something that could be sent for a press while you are showering. As I mentioned before, the pressing service was a disappointment, with my shirt arriving with wet spots and still wrinkled.
Old Jul 2, 2015, 10:17 am

Programs: AS MVP, Hyatt Diamond, IHG Spire Ambassador, Global Entry, Hertz 5*
Originally Posted by MahiMahi524
The entrance is in the baggage claim area, a discreet door next to the Swiisport baggage desk. There was no mention of this arrivals lounge at all before, during, or after the flight by any Aer Lingus employees.
Thanks for the heads up, ^. Am about to head there, will use it soley for the showers and a fresh coffee, I guess.

-AD
Old Jul 16, 2015, 4:21 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Diamond, SW AList, Delta Platinum
Wifi?

Anyone know if the Arrivals lounge offers wifi access? And better yet, does T2 offer wifi in the arrivals area after walking out of the secured area? I unfortunately have to wait a few hours for others coming in on another flight and wouldn't mind finding a quiet spot and getting some work done. Thanks in advance!
Old Jul 16, 2015, 6:40 am

Programs: EI AerClub Concierge, EK Gold, BA Gold, BD Gold (Retired), HHonors Diamond, Bonvoy Lifetime Gold
This is a welcome addition in DUB - used it recently after early am arrival from ORD. Great to leave the airport fully work-ready.

Everything is new obviously and the shower rooms are spacious.

Couple of niggles:
- No razor/toothbrush. (May be available on request?)
- The steam press was broken the day I was there but this wasn't posted so only found out when I requested the service
- Seating area is very small, might be better to replace with café or bench style rather than lounge style/coffee tables

-- Dambus
Old Jul 16, 2015, 7:29 am
soy

Programs: various
Originally Posted by diamondsRforever
Anyone know if the Arrivals lounge offers wifi access? And better yet, does T2 offer wifi in the arrivals area after walking out of the secured area? I unfortunately have to wait a few hours for others coming in on another flight and wouldn't mind finding a quiet spot and getting some work done. Thanks in advance!
free wifi in DUB http://www.dublinairport.com/gns/at-..._printing.aspx
Old Jul 16, 2015, 11:05 am

Programs: EK Gold, BA Gold
Free Eircom wifi in Dublin airport is always great. I had a large file to download at the last minute before i got on a flight and it was no problem at all
Old Aug 21, 2015, 1:50 pm

Programs: Over-entitled UA 1.3MM Gold, AA Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott L-T Plat, Hertz PC
Nice addition to DUB. Six very nice shower rooms.

GA announced the arrivals lounge prior to landing into DUB. My family (4 our us) were the only pax that used the lounge from the full BOS-DUB flight.
Agent had a listing of all arriving biz class passengers for that Sunday morning.
Looked like no other names were crossed off.
Old Sep 17, 2015, 4:39 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: KL Platinum; A3 Gold
Aer Lingus' arrivals lounge adds to perks for premium passengers from Chicago

http://www.bizjournals.com/chicago/n...perks-for.html

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.