Wiki Posts
Search

Avios points Aer Lingus or Ba

Search this Thread

Old Mar 31, 2017, 5:51 am
Original Poster

Avios points Aer Lingus or Ba

Flying next week with Aer Lingus Brussels --Dublin- Orlando-Dublin -Bristol
in Business class. Would I get more Avios points by using my BA number or my Aer Lingus no. I paid £1300 for the flight.
Thanks
steve
Old Mar 31, 2017, 7:08 am

Programs: BA Silver, Hilton HHonors Gold
BA and Aer Lingus' respective websites have the information on how to calculate the points you will receive as it based on your fare class letter, not just the class you are in, BA even have a calculator you can use.
Old Apr 15, 2017, 2:39 am

Programs: VS Flying Club (Gold), BA Exec Club (Silver), Hilton Honors (Diamond)
I flew EI last week and i still haven't had any points credit my BAEC account, is this normal?
Old Apr 15, 2017, 2:48 am

Programs: EI AC Silver, BAEC Gold
Originally Posted by ColOrd
I flew EI last week and i still haven't had any points credit my BAEC account, is this normal?
I also flew EI last week and the points haven't credited to my EI Aer Club account. EI have serious issues on this at the moment so there is a strong possibility you will be waiting a very long time for these even if you chase them. On the other hand you might get lucky. You will see more info on the missing flights form thread.
Old Apr 18, 2017, 3:17 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, Radisson VIP, Hertz Gold, Accor Plat
Originally Posted by Stephen Williams
Flying next week with Aer Lingus Brussels --Dublin- Orlando-Dublin -Bristol
in Business class. Would I get more Avios points by using my BA number or my Aer Lingus no. I paid £1300 for the flight.
Thanks
steve
What status do you hold with either airline?

As you will have gathered by the other contributions here, Aerclub is in disarray at present and so crediting anything in that direction is hard to recommend, although getting them to credit your BAEC account might not be seamless either.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.