Wiki Posts
Search

Aer Lingus: top class service

Search this Thread

Old Mar 16, 2017, 3:17 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Aer Club Platinum, BAEC Silver, Star Alliance Gold, Flying Blue Gold
Aer Lingus: top class service

My elderly aunt made two trips from Manchester to Dublin during the past month, to visit another family member who was very ill. From the moment she checked in until reaching the arrivals hall in Dublin Airport, she was treated with the utmost kindness, courtesy and made very welcome.

Special Assistance was pre-booked and this service was exemplary, particularly in Dublin Airport. Designated parking spaces are located a few feet away from the entrance to Terminal 2, which made departing very convenient indeed.

Once again Aer Lingus deliver a top class service. Many thanks to all concerned.
Old Mar 17, 2017, 8:27 am

Programs: EI AerClub Concierge, EK Gold, BA Gold, BD Gold (Retired), HHonors Diamond, Bonvoy Lifetime Gold
Great to hear ^

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.