Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Missing Flight Form - Finally!

Search this Thread

Old May 16, 2017, 5:15 pm

Programs: EI AerClub Concierge, EK Gold, BA Gold, BD Gold (Retired), HHonors Diamond, Bonvoy Lifetime Gold
Originally Posted by ROKNA
Avios credit, no tier points
Thanks. Some parts of the system are buttoned down...

Did your upgrade voucher renew at the same as the Tier Credits were reset?
Old Jun 2, 2017, 3:27 pm

Programs: EI AerClub Concierge, EK Gold, BA Gold, BD Gold (Retired), HHonors Diamond, Bonvoy Lifetime Gold
Missing flights still not posted after two months.

AerClub advised to send them an e-mail directly with the missing flight details (previously this was explicitly not offered as an option).
Old Jun 6, 2017, 5:37 am

Programs: EI Gold
28 days up after re-submitting my missing flight forms that I initially sent in February and still nothing.

Also, I was told by EI Twitter that sectors from AMS-DUB take two months to post to AerClub?!
Old Jun 6, 2017, 5:53 am

Originally Posted by PierDave
28 days up after re-submitting my missing flight forms that I initially sent in February and still nothing.

Also, I was told by EI Twitter that sectors from AMS-DUB take two months to post to AerClub?!
It's just getting silly at this stage.

Last edited by Dambus; Jun 7, 2017 at 4:34 am Reason: Typo
Old Jun 6, 2017, 6:12 am

Programs: SK Gold, ITA Executive, Sixt Diamond, Hertz PC, Avis PC, IHG Platinum
Has anyone had any luck claiming Avios for an United flight?
Old Jun 6, 2017, 6:20 am

Programs: BA Silver, Hilton HHonors Gold
Originally Posted by PierDave

I had mine in the standard 3-4 days
Old Jun 6, 2017, 8:06 am

Programs: EI Gold
Originally Posted by alancostello
I had mine in the standard 3-4 days
I had the outbound DUB-AMS in 3-4 days alright, but flew the return leg AMS-DUB on May 22nd and no sign of tier credits or Avios. Used app check-in for both.
Old Jun 6, 2017, 8:30 am

Programs: Aer Lingus Concierge, Radisson Rewards Platinum, BW Diamond, Hilton Gold
Seems to post on Fridays based on experience, some kind of batch process

Fly Sun to PRG, appeared Friday
Fly Fri to DUS, appeared Friday
Old Jun 7, 2017, 2:45 am

Programs: EI Aer Club Platinum; AF/KLM Flying Blue; IHG Rewards Platinum Elite; Hilton Honors Silver.
Originally Posted by Dambus
AerClub advised to send them an e-mail directly with the missing flight details (previously this was explicitly not offered as an option).
I did this over two weeks ago and still nothing!
Old Jun 10, 2017, 3:50 am

So... It seems the phone agents are no longer authorized to correct or add Tier credits or Avios. They at can still see what has or has not posted, including errors, but can't fix anything.

Historically they could cross reference past bookings with posted account updates and make manual corrections but obviously that power is also gone.

Specifically long haul legs upgraded using a voucher or through the bidding mechanism typically post as non Tier credit/Avios earning. It used to be a pain getting these manually corrected but now it's practically impossible to get them credited. (Presumably because the back office looking at these can't differentiate between straight award bookings and upgraded bookings).

Has anyone had an upgraded leg post successfully since the switch to AerClub?
Old Jun 13, 2017, 3:03 pm

Programs: EI AC Silver, BAEC Gold
Originally Posted by Dambus
So... It seems the phone agents are no longer authorized to correct or add Tier credits or Avios. They at can still see what has or has not posted, including errors, but can't fix anything.

Historically they could cross reference past bookings with posted account updates and make manual corrections but obviously that power is also gone.

Specifically long haul legs upgraded using a voucher or through the bidding mechanism typically post as non Tier credit/Avios earning. It used to be a pain getting these manually corrected but now it's practically impossible to get them credited. (Presumably because the back office looking at these can't differentiate between straight award bookings and upgraded bookings).

Has anyone had an upgraded leg post successfully since the switch to AerClub?
I am about to try to claim for an upgraded leg which I did through the bidding system. I think I remember reading somewhere that these only earned at the original booking class. Regardless on the basis of the above it seems that I will be lucky to see either TC's or avios for that leg. I will update when I get any response.
Old Jun 15, 2017, 3:34 am

Originally Posted by ROKNA
Seems to post on Fridays based on experience, some kind of batch process

Fly Sun to PRG, appeared Friday
Fly Fri to DUS, appeared Friday
Mine is different. Flew Friday posted this morning ( Thursday ) .
Old Jun 15, 2017, 7:38 am

Programs: Aer Lingus Concierge, Radisson Rewards Platinum, BW Diamond, Hilton Gold
Its getting a bit strange

Flew Sat, posted credits Wednesday, Avios today
Old Jun 15, 2017, 3:26 pm

Programs: BA Blue, EI Silver, Honours Gold, Marriott Gold
How long do the points generally take to post?
Ive submitted a claim today, Im not in any great rush, just curious - and impatient!
Old Jun 22, 2017, 9:18 am

Originally Posted by BrianDromey
How long do the points generally take to post?
Ive submitted a claim today, Im not in any great rush, just curious - and impatient!
Others seem to be getting approx. 2 month turn-around. I am still missing flights from February.

I will not be chasing missing Avios any further. (My Tier Credits have now reset so no impact there).

After multiple phone calls, two submissions on the website and three e-mails there are more important this to life.

The tier benefits are now the only factors in deciding who to fly with.

Last edited by Dambus; Jun 22, 2017 at 9:36 am Reason: Typo

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.