Aer Club Activations

Old Jan 10, 2017, 7:22 am
Original Poster

Programs: EIGC, HH, BAEC, CC
Aer Club Activations

Hi all

I know people are having various problems with AC I was just wondering if anyone is having similar with mine.

When I log in it says that I need to complete the registration. Everytime I do that I get an error that says "unfortunately we cannot complete your registration" Ive tried with various combinations of details.

Anyone encountered this and is there any work around?

Ive tried contacting them on Twitter but no joy - just that they have forwarded to the relevant dept.

Thanks

Eoin
Old Jan 11, 2017, 1:00 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: KL Platinum; A3 Gold
It has been mentioned in the main Aerclub problem thread

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/aer-l...g-aerclub.html
Old Jan 11, 2017, 4:35 am

Programs: Avios Hunter
My existing avios.com account had a password that was no longer compliant with their new password requirements, however it still worked for me. This meant that when trying to match up aerclub with avios, aerclud threw a wobbly.

I had to change my existing avios.com account password, so as it now was compliant with the password requirements.

This allowed me to mate aerclub to avios.
Old Jan 19, 2017, 6:53 am

Programs: EK Blue,VS,BA, Krisflyer, Hilton Gold , Radisson Gold , Hyatt Gold.
nightmare. lost all my old miles and they have buggered up the linking if the GC and the Aer Club

In limbo now
Old Jan 20, 2017, 4:35 am

Programs: Aer Club Concierge, Emirates Gold
Yep, I was having same problems. Apparently it's an Avios issue (as it's their platform AerClub is running on and BAEC also moving there).

Took creating 2 new accounts and some backend wizardry with Avios to resolve.

Problem is that all my flights are registered under old email and account is new email, so two not matching up.

Shockingly bad implementation, apparently 17,000 accounts having issues!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.