Wiki Posts
Search

Aer Lingus/Swissport Strike?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 19, 2016, 5:40 am
Original Poster

Programs: Mucci (Scirocco Sash), BAEC Gold, IHG Diamond Ambassador
Aer Lingus/Swissport Strike?

Wise FTers – I have been trying to establish if EI services are likely to be impacted by the impending Swissport strike in the UK; I am travelling LHR (T2) to BHD on Friday 23rd.

As far as I can tell from the Swissport web pages below, they do not handle EI at BHD, and nor do they seem to do so at LHR, but I just wanted to check that I am not missing anything and that understanding is correct. (I think it is Menzies who service EI at both locations)

Swissport BHD
Swissport LHR

Thanks in advance.
Old Dec 19, 2016, 9:26 am

Programs: Aer Lingus Concierge, Radisson Rewards Platinum, BW Diamond, Hilton Gold
Menzies handle EI at BHD and LHR and most UK location (Birmingham being the only major contract Swissport hold for EI mainline)
Old Dec 19, 2016, 9:41 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: KL Platinum; A3 Gold
Who's getting that contract when they outsource it at DUB?

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/aer-l...functions.html
Old Dec 19, 2016, 10:24 am
Original Poster

Programs: Mucci (Scirocco Sash), BAEC Gold, IHG Diamond Ambassador
Originally Posted by ROKNA
Menzies handle EI at BHD and LHR and most UK location (Birmingham being the only major contract Swissport hold for EI mainline)
Super, thanks ROKNA

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.