Go Back   > > >
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jul 31, 11, 6:25 am   #1
Original Poster
  
Join Date: Aug 2009
Programs: SPG Gold, AA, USair, United, Amex MR, ICHC, HHonors Silver
Posts: 236
Aer Lingus awards

which partner miles can be used for booking awards on aer lingus?
metallim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31, 11, 7:29 am   #2
  
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Ireland
Programs: BA Gold, A3 Gold, BD..oh, wait..
Posts: 4,044
BA and United spring immediately to mind.
colmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31, 11, 10:08 am   #3
  
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: DUB - Ireland
Programs: EI-GCE, BD-G, BA-G, A3*G, TK*G, FB-G, HH-G, Hyatt-Dia
Posts: 8,524
I think CX also; not at all sure about QF.
GoldCircle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31, 11, 11:39 am   #4
Original Poster
  
Join Date: Aug 2009
Programs: SPG Gold, AA, USair, United, Amex MR, ICHC, HHonors Silver
Posts: 236
Quote:
Originally Posted by colmc View Post
BA and United spring immediately to mind.
i thought ba should, but when i use the ba method on kvs it doesn't show any avail for aer lingus flights
metallim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31, 11, 1:24 pm   #5
  
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Ireland
Programs: BA Gold, A3 Gold, BD..oh, wait..
Posts: 4,044
I think you need to call BA for EI redemption help.
colmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31, 11, 1:44 pm   #6
KVS
FlyerTalk Evangelist
  
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Worldwide
Posts: 12,553
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by metallim View Post
i thought ba should, but when i use the ba method on kvs it doesn't show any avail for aer lingus flights
EI Award Availability is accessible via the [Awards/OneWorld] Method in the KVS Tool.

Please consult the table at http://Help.KVSTool.com/#Classes for details.

[KVS Availability Tool 6.3.0/Diamond - Amadeus: Awards/OneWorld/AU-QFA-SP1]
Code:
LON  London Metro UK = LHR LGW STN LTN LCY QQS QQW ZLS ZEP
DUB  Dublin IE [EIDW]
TUE  01 Nov 2011 | 1 Seat

Carrier    Flight  From  Depart    To    Arrive    A/C  St  Availability
---------  ------  ----  --------  ----  --------  ---  --  ------------
EI         155     LHR   10:00     DUB   11:15     321      YS+
EI         175     LHR   18:45     DUB   20:00     321      YS+
EI         179     LHR   20:45     DUB   22:00     321      YS+
EI         149     LHR   06:50     DUB   08:10     321      YS+
EI         151     LHR   07:50     DUB   09:10     321      YS+
EI         157     LHR   11:05     DUB   12:25     321      YS+
EI         159     LHR   12:35     DUB   13:55     320      YS+
EI         163     LHR   14:25     DUB   15:45     321      YS+
EI         177     LHR   19:45     DUB   21:05     321      YS+
KVS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31, 11, 3:32 pm   #7
Original Poster
  
Join Date: Aug 2009
Programs: SPG Gold, AA, USair, United, Amex MR, ICHC, HHonors Silver
Posts: 236
Quote:
Originally Posted by KVS View Post
EI Award Availability is accessible via the [Awards/OneWorld] Method in the KVS Tool.

Please consult the table at http://Help.KVSTool.com/#Classes for details.

[KVS Availability Tool 6.3.0/Diamond - Amadeus: Awards/OneWorld/AU-QFA-SP1]
Code:
LON  London Metro UK = LHR LGW STN LTN LCY QQS QQW ZLS ZEP
DUB  Dublin IE [EIDW]
TUE  01 Nov 2011 | 1 Seat

Carrier    Flight  From  Depart    To    Arrive    A/C  St  Availability
---------  ------  ----  --------  ----  --------  ---  --  ------------
EI         155     LHR   10:00     DUB   11:15     321      YS+
EI         175     LHR   18:45     DUB   20:00     321      YS+
EI         179     LHR   20:45     DUB   22:00     321      YS+
EI         149     LHR   06:50     DUB   08:10     321      YS+
EI         151     LHR   07:50     DUB   09:10     321      YS+
EI         157     LHR   11:05     DUB   12:25     321      YS+
EI         159     LHR   12:35     DUB   13:55     320      YS+
EI         163     LHR   14:25     DUB   15:45     321      YS+
EI         177     LHR   19:45     DUB   21:05     321      YS+
i saw that it shows avail using the ow method. my point was that if ba allows bookings on ei i would have though that it would come up through their booking system.
metallim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31, 11, 5:45 pm   #8
KVS
FlyerTalk Evangelist
  
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Worldwide
Posts: 12,553
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by metallim View Post
i saw that it shows avail using the ow method. my point was that if ba allows bookings on ei i would have though that it would come up through their booking system.
Only BA/QF/AA/CX/KA/JL/IB/AY/MA/S7/RJ/LA/LP + EC can be booked online at BA.com; for all other carriers (incl. EI), you have to call BAEC.
KVS is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Contact Us - FlyerTalk - Archive - Top