Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Aegean Airlines | Miles+Bonus
Reload this Page >

SKG lounge under renovation [now re-open]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 31, 2017, 2:44 pm
Original Poster

SKG lounge closed and members notified via email that they can get their snack coupon from the check-in counter and use them at the cafe right outside the lounge.
Old Aug 19, 2017, 6:12 pm

Programs: A3 Gold
Originally Posted by lgts
SKG lounge closed and members notified via email that they can get their snack coupon from the check-in counter and use them at the cafe right outside the lounge.
Any word on how long they expect it to take?
Old Sep 8, 2017, 10:06 pm

Lounge is open today, Sept 9.

Unfortunately I couldn't go in because I'm *G flying on Olympic to Athens, but it looks really nice!

Hopefully they do the same to the Athens lounge
Old Sep 13, 2017, 7:59 am

Programs: A3 gold, BA silver, IHG platinum, Hilton Gold
Flew from SKG yesterday, the lounge is a lot more modern and a lot better! Much more seating(I dare say 2x than before). There's also in-seat power in most seats, a couple of private booths, and other tables to grab a quick bite. Overall I'd say it has the same feeling as a LH SEN lounge.
Unfortunately no improvement on F&B , which is really a shame.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.