Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Aegean Airlines | Miles+Bonus
Reload this Page >

Any benefits on Condor Airlines with A3 Gold?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 27, 2017, 6:02 am
Original Poster

Programs: A3 Gold

Hi -

Searched the threads and could not find an answer.

Condor lists Aegean as a partner on their website. Aegean does not list Condor, but lists Lufthansa.

I am wondering 2 things:

1) Can Condor flights be credited to Aegean M+B?

2) Will Aegean Gold Status be recognized on Condor and provide free check-in baggage benefits on a transatlantic flight from Europe to the US?

I know Condor is not part of Star Alliance, but I am confused by what the Condor website means when it lists Aegean as a Partner Airline on the same list as Lufthansa and other airlines.

Thank you in advance for any help!
Old Jan 27, 2017, 6:05 am
Original Poster

Programs: A3 Gold
I just found this on the condor website...

"Special Regulations for Condor flights with Feeder and Connecting Flights to/from the USA and Puerto Rico

If Condor is not the only airline involved in your trip to/from the USA and Puerto Rico, for example if you are taking feeder/connecting flights operated by other airlines, the regulations of the first operating airline shall apply. If the first operating airline is not Condor, this means that separate baggage regulations will apply to the entire route."

So, if I was planning to travel AMS -> SFO and the first flight is a Lufthansa flight then would I receive Star Gold status and be able to check-in an extra bag for free? Does that also apply to carry-on luggage?
Old Jan 27, 2017, 6:23 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: KL Platinum; A3 Gold
Double-posting is not allowed.

Your earlier thread in the LH forum has answered all your queries
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/lufth...egean-m-b.html

You asked your Aegean questions in the LH thread, and here in the A3 thread you are asking LH questions
Old Jan 27, 2017, 7:24 am
Community Director

Programs: A3*G, BA Gold, BD Gold (in memoriam), IHG Diamond Ambassador
As the OP has already started a thread in the LH forum which has attracted a number of replies, we'll close this now and allow the questions to be answered in, to quote UK parliamentary language, the other place.

/mod

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.