Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Original routing credit on A3

Search this Thread

Old Dec 24, 2016, 6:13 pm
Original Poster

Original routing credit on A3

I had a misconnect in ICN to an OZ flight and was rebooked on KE (*A alternatives were too late in the day). What's A3's policy on original routing credit?
Old Dec 25, 2016, 2:25 am

In my experience, you have to talk to the operating carrier of fhe missed flight - or their mileage program.
Old Dec 29, 2016, 10:07 am

Programs: A3*G - AZ CFP- HH DIA
You need to contact OZ for any ORC... It is possible, just received 5000mi from LX customer service credited to my M&B account
Old Dec 29, 2016, 1:08 pm

Programs: LH SEN, A3*G, TK*G E+, ALL/Accor Plat
Originally Posted by Air Rarotonga
You need to contact OZ for any ORC... It is possible, just received 5000mi from LX customer service credited to my M&B account
In my experience, it is not too difficult to get compensatory award miles. The difficulty is in also getting status miles which only A3 can award. What were these 5,000 miles?
Old Dec 29, 2016, 10:59 pm
Original Poster

Thanks for the replies guys. Should I call OZ straight away and ask for miles or explain the situation to A3 first?

And yes, Tier miles are of the utmost importance as we begin our 24000-mile-long hedonic treadmill once again for 2017.
Old Dec 30, 2016, 2:18 am

Originally Posted by flyer05
...as we begin our 24000-mile-long hedonic treadmill once again for 2017.
Hedonic? You're calling sitting in a plane for that long hedonic? Sorry to say, but you seem to like kinky sex!
Old Feb 8, 2017, 12:42 am
GVA

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, BA Silver, Aegean Gold, Aeroplan 25k, AA EXP
Anyone know what Aegean's policy is for original routing when flying on their own metal and missed connections ?
Old Feb 11, 2017, 4:03 am
:D!
Hilton Contributor BadgeIHG Contributor Badge

Programs: BA Diamond, Hilton Bronze, A3 Diamond, IHG *G
Originally Posted by GVA
Anyone know what Aegean's policy is for original routing when flying on their own metal and missed connections ?
See http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/aegea...r-service.html for a recent experience.
Old Sep 5, 2017, 4:49 am
HKU

Has anyone had any recent experiences with claiming original routing credit? I had a flight on CA, but was cancelled last minute so was put on a CZ flight a couple of hours later. I called Aegean twice but they both said firmly that "because you were put on a non *A flight, you can't claim the miles".

This seems contrary to what I've been reading here...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.