Wiki Posts
Search

Lost Item...Good Customer Service

Search this Thread

Old Nov 18, 2015, 1:39 pm
Original Poster

Programs: EBG4Life, EBD, 1MM
Lost Item...Good Customer Service

Part of the reality of flying with children is that they will eventually leave something on the plane. I have dealt with this several times on various airlines (LH,SK,BA) and the item has never been located, much less warranted more than a canned response from the airline.

I would therefore like to compliment A3 on the latest experience. The process itself was not the most efficient, but in the end the service was commendable. My son left his headphones aboard our ARN-KLX flight, which we noticed relatively quickly and contacted them through the online form on the same day. We got the typical autoresponse,but hoped that they might find and hold them until our return flight. After hearing nothing for almost 2 weeks, my son receives an email letting him know that they found them and asked to confirm his home address. 2 days later we received an envelope with the headphones and two handfuls of the candies they pass out in-flight. Being 10, he appreciated both. Quite a good experience in the end and it was more than we could have hoped for. Nice job A3!
Old Nov 19, 2015, 9:42 am
Aman 5+ BadgeFour Seasons Contributor Badge

Programs: UA1K, *G & Wife of UA1K MM
The candies are a nice touch! Perhaps they should consider marketing their lost and found service the way KLM did. This is an adorable video.
Old Nov 24, 2015, 2:56 pm

Really impressive service from A3 there. We hear people moaning a lot of the time but nice of you to share your positive experience. ^
Old Nov 25, 2015, 10:43 am

Programs: A3*G, BA Gold, OA Gold (in memoriam), Hertz #1 Gold
That's quite impressive!
Old Nov 26, 2015, 2:43 am
Original Poster

Programs: EBG4Life, EBD, 1MM
While I don't mind criticizing airlines when things are handled poorly, I think it is good that we praise them when necessary. At the time my only hope was that they could have the headphones waiting at KLX for us, but am impressed that they took the extra effort to send them back to Sweden. Perhaps the cute dog that KLM is using could have expedited the process, but in the end I am satisfied.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.