Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New website for Aegean

Search this Thread

Old Jul 27, 2015, 1:29 pm

I/m not complaining, but after more than 10 years of using the old site, I really have tp get used to that...
Old Jul 27, 2015, 2:28 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: A3&O6 Gold,IC AMB & HH Diamond
Originally Posted by KLouis
I/m not complaining, but after more than 10 years of using the old site, I really have tp get used to that...
It takes time and we'll all get used to it. It can be too much in the beginning and that's why there are user centric design analysts.
Old Jul 27, 2015, 2:39 pm

Programs: *A Gold / ST Elite+ / OWS / EK G / HH Diam. / MR Tit / Hyatt GLOB / IHG Diam. / SL Jade / GHA Tit.
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE
>>> together account included in the main account, this is really nice.

Love the flat design too, congrats!
Old Jul 27, 2015, 7:13 pm
Community Director

Programs: A3*G, BA Gold, BD Gold (in memoriam), IHG Diamond Ambassador
Originally Posted by mrgreen
//edit: The "How to spend [miles]" page (http://en.aegeanair.com/milesandbonus/how-to-spend/) lists Air Serbia and Etihad as Airlines. Yet the links don't contain any information about those...?
New partnerships leaked?
Ooooh, nice spot - they're under earning as well, which has always been a bone of contention. Let the rumours and conjecture begin .

I do have an issue viewing earning tables generally for *A airlines using an iPad and Chrome. I suppose it would be too much to hope everything would work on every platform from the start ...

Anyone else have viewing difficulties on an iPad?
Old Jul 27, 2015, 7:39 pm

Programs: *A Gold / ST Elite+ / OWS / EK G / HH Diam. / MR Tit / Hyatt GLOB / IHG Diam. / SL Jade / GHA Tit.
Originally Posted by NWIFlyer
Ooooh, nice spot - they're under earning as well, which has always been a bone of contention. Let the rumours and conjecture begin .

I do have an issue viewing earning tables generally for *A airlines using an iPad and Chrome. I suppose it would be too much to hope everything would work on every platform from the start ...

Is aegean the next Alitalia or Air serbia?... surprise
Old Jul 27, 2015, 7:47 pm

But it's great to get and spend miles on those 2 airlines. Really a good idea.
Webiste is great, but 50% working. They did a great job in UI / UX but IT and integration team as always at its worst. How they can go live with a product missing / not working / errors and bugs, it's crazy that the agean management allows this.
Old Jul 27, 2015, 8:10 pm

Love the new website )))))
Old Jul 27, 2015, 10:52 pm

Originally Posted by NWIFlyer

Then finally Europeans Belgrade might become an interesting destination for spending Miles.

E.g. an award flight one way TXL-MUC-BEG would have been 160 EUR in taxes, while regular ticket was 220 EUR.
With JU it's the other way around: taxes are 55 EUR only for TXL-BEG

crossing fingers )))
Old Jul 27, 2015, 11:27 pm

Programs: *G
A3 joins Etihad Airways Partners? or just miles partners?
Old Jul 28, 2015, 12:58 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: KL Platinum; A3 Gold
Originally Posted by daiseiko
A3 joins Etihad Airways Partners? or just miles partners?
Certainly not the first; and the second hasn't been confirmed yet, though from the new website re-design that appears to be the intention.
Old Jul 28, 2015, 2:41 am

Programs: A3, BA, OZ,
I am just happy that I can log in with Safari. Don't need to use chrome anymore. Yay! Was so shocked while checking in for flight this morning and seeing the new look.
Old Jul 28, 2015, 4:09 am

Originally Posted by AlwaysFlyStar
I am just happy that I can log in with Safari. Don't need to use chrome anymore. Yay! Was so shocked while checking in for flight this morning and seeing the new look.
^ This is great. I was tired of having to use another browser. Getting used to it already. Great job by A3 as usual.
Old Jul 28, 2015, 6:33 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: A3&O6 Gold,IC AMB & HH Diamond
So what is the chart for distances for Etihad? I click on Etihad but I am directed to the Star Alliance Chart.
Old Jul 28, 2015, 9:24 am
Moderator: Aegean Miles+Bonus

Programs: AFKL Plat, A3 Gold
This is just speculation. Etihad may just as well be a random value that one of the developers added to have some test data. So personally I will believe it when I see it. Don't get your hops up guys!
Old Jul 28, 2015, 9:35 am

Programs: Marriott Titanium, HH Diamond, A3-Gold
Love the new site and hope I can accrue mileage on EY at some point.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.