Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Aegean Airlines | Miles+Bonus
Reload this Page >

Aegean has no lounge at CDG!? [Lounge provision @ CDG]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Aegean has no lounge at CDG!? [Lounge provision @ CDG]

Search this Thread

Old Jul 23, 2015, 2:47 am

Programs: AA EXP, A3 Gold
Having sampled both the Star Alliance lounge and the SAS lounge today at CDG, I see no reason to spend anytime in the SAS closet. What an embarrassment! Security to enter the 70-78 gates is very quick, so just head to the Star Alliance lounge and enjoy.
Old Jul 23, 2015, 2:52 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: KL Platinum; A3 Gold
Originally Posted by Air Rarotonga
No need to change the title, as Aegean has no *own* lounge at CDG
That's not what the title says, though.

And A3 only has 3 "own lounges" anyway - all in Greece and Cyprus - so that interpretation would be about as useful as starting a thread to say "Aegean Airlines is a Greek airline". Anyone who knows just a little about Aegean knows that already
Old Aug 18, 2015, 11:44 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: Many
Originally Posted by justforfun
Will the SAS lounge allow A3 Y pax who are *A Gold?
SK lounge will allow *G, but WILL NOT allow A3 pax on paid business fares apparently. On the day/time in question, the lines to get in and out of the Schengen area at border control were incredibly long and going through the border and back just for a lounge was not possible time-wise.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.