Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Fast track in IST

Search this Thread

Old Apr 17, 2015, 8:45 am
Original Poster

Programs: *A Gold / ST Elite+ / OWS / EK G / HH Diam. / MR Tit / Hyatt GLOB / IHG Diam. / SL Jade / GHA Tit.
Fast track in IST

1. When leaving IST, no problem, they give access to fast tracks (for security and passport control).

2. When in transfer, no problem, they just check your *G card.

3. The main issue can comes when exit in IST. The girls at the fast track are not super friendly and do not know any rules so you have to make a stop at the transfer desk and ask for a voucher. Gives you access for fast passport control (great because can be a real pain in IST).

Last but not least, and this is a very good news, you can also use the business class fast track when entering the terminal.
Old Apr 19, 2015, 9:35 am

Programs: LY-PL, A3-*G
Originally Posted by frenchft
1. When leaving IST, no problem, they give access to fast tracks (for security and passport control).

2. When in transfer, no problem, they just check your *G card.

3. The main issue can comes when exit in IST. The girls at the fast track are not super friendly and do not know any rules so you have to make a stop at the transfer desk and ask for a voucher. Gives you access for fast passport control (great because can be a real pain in IST).

Last but not least, and this is a very good news, you can also use the business class fast track when entering the terminal.
Is this flying TK or A3?
Old Apr 19, 2015, 1:12 pm
Original Poster

Programs: *A Gold / ST Elite+ / OWS / EK G / HH Diam. / MR Tit / Hyatt GLOB / IHG Diam. / SL Jade / GHA Tit.
I've experienced this with both, but i'm TK Gold too and i do not remember if i had to show my TK card (but i don't think so).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.