Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Aegean Airlines | Miles+Bonus
Reload this Page >

A3*G departing FCO: fasttrack security, early checkin?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 11, 2015, 1:37 am
Original Poster

Hi,

The M&B websites lists a fasttrack security perk at FCO for it's gold members.

How exactly does that work? where is this fasttrack lane?

Also, can I printout my boarding pass and enter the departures hall (+lounges) way before the A3 checkin counter opens? I'll be flying carry-on only.

Cheers
Old Apr 11, 2015, 3:44 am

You do have to have an invitation for fast-track at FCO, which you get at the CI business class/Star Gold counter. I've never tried to go through fast-track based on the *G indication on the boarding pass and/or the actual gold card, so I can't tell you whether it works. At any rate, you'll also need an invitation from the counter for the "I Mosaici" lounge, so going through security before the counter opens (usually 2:30 and 2 hours before departure time) is only useful if you plan to do extensive shopping!

PS Fast-track is either to the right side of the security or at its left end (well-labelled): they change it every few months.
Old Apr 11, 2015, 12:42 pm
Original Poster

Thanks ^
Old Apr 11, 2015, 12:46 pm

Programs: A3*G - AZ CFP- HH DIA
At MXP you definitely need an invitation for the fast track from the check-in counter. They would not let me through with my gold card. So I assume it will be the same at FCO.
Old Apr 24, 2015, 4:14 am
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: AC E50k, A3*G, UA*S, MR Titanium, HHonors Gold, Carlson Gold, NEXUS
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (BB10; Touch) AppleWebKit/537.35+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/10.2.1.3442 Mobile Safari/537.35+)

Originally Posted by Air Rarotonga
At MXP you definitely need an invitation for the fast track from the check-in counter. They would not let me through with my gold card. So I assume it will be the same at FCO.
They let me through on UA with just my A3 card. There was no invitation ; ground staff said UA doesn't offer it to OA elites
Old Apr 24, 2015, 9:45 am

Originally Posted by pewpew
[SIZE=1]...They let me through on UA with just my A3 card. There was no invitation ; ground staff said UA doesn't offer it to OA elites
OA elites?
Old Apr 24, 2015, 10:57 am
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: AC E50k, A3*G, UA*S, MR Titanium, HHonors Gold, Carlson Gold, NEXUS
Originally Posted by KLouis
OA elites?
Oops. Other airline, i.e. non-UA

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.