Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Aegean Airlines | Miles+Bonus
Reload this Page >

Overnight in Athens, lounge, luggage through-check

Overnight in Athens, lounge, luggage through-check

Old Apr 20, 2015, 4:48 am
Moderator: Aegean Miles+Bonus

Programs: AFKL Plat, A3 Gold
Yes, I had some nice grub at the LH lounge yesterday too.
Old Apr 20, 2015, 5:24 am

Programs: AF/KL platinum, Turkish gold, QR gold
I have to add that (even how much I like the A3 staff in general) that the lounge dragons at LH are a far more friendly bunch. Plus they are much more pro-active cleaning empty plates etc. (right now only 8 or so ppl in the A3 lounge but still quite a lot of tables that still have stuff left on).
Old Apr 21, 2015, 2:09 am

Programs: A3 *G
Originally Posted by Romanianflyer
I have to add that (even how much I like the A3 staff in general) that the lounge dragons at LH are a far more friendly bunch. Plus they are much more pro-active cleaning empty plates etc. (right now only 8 or so ppl in the A3 lounge but still quite a lot of tables that still have stuff left on).
Ha. I've been sat here In the A3 lounge for 90 minutes and the empty plates from the previous person are still on my table - many of the others are messy too. Oddly enough I was here last Friday and the woman was virtually trying to confiscate my 'empty' plate while I was still eating! Of the two options, I'll take the messy table.
Old Apr 23, 2015, 5:01 pm

Originally Posted by frenchft
LH is a *A gold lounge too, so no problem to enter. Food is better, but i prefer the A3 smoking room, huge difference for smokers like me.

One thing I wish A3 would get rid of its disgusting. Often I have had to tell the staff not to leave the door open during cleaning. It really is horrible when the smell goes into the main lounge. It should be all non smoking and use the space to offer lounge beds to relax on.
Old Apr 24, 2015, 1:52 am

Programs: *A Gold / ST Elite+ / OWS / EK G / HH Diam. / MR Tit / Hyatt GLOB / IHG Diam. / SL Jade / GHA Tit.
Originally Posted by DELLAS
One thing I wish A3 would get rid of its disgusting. Often I have had to tell the staff not to leave the door open during cleaning. It really is horrible when the smell goes into the main lounge. It should be all non smoking and use the space to offer lounge beds to relax on.
Interesting point of view but would suggest you to book an hotel room instead.
Old Apr 24, 2015, 12:02 pm

Originally Posted by frenchft
Interesting point of view but would suggest you to book an hotel room instead.
I don't need to I have a family home in Athens Im talking generally . Smoking rooms that are sealed off in the main terminal are enough. They should be banned from being connected by just a door in a premium lounge.
Old Apr 26, 2015, 12:20 pm

Programs: *A Gold / ST Elite+ / OWS / EK G / HH Diam. / MR Tit / Hyatt GLOB / IHG Diam. / SL Jade / GHA Tit.
for me as a smoker it's perfect because i can seat down, relax, work and smoke when i want without going to a small smoking room. And i'm not the only one, the smoking area in ATH is always full

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.