NWIFlyer is the new forum moderator

Old Jan 21, 2015, 1:32 pm
Community Director Emerita
Original Poster

NWIFlyer is the new forum moderator

Please welcome NWIFlyer to the moderator team. GoldCircle was the initial moderator, and got a number of things organized. He stepped out some time ago. Then the forum management devolved to the senior moderators who serve as moderators at large. The forum is busy enough that it would be better served by someone who is reading it as a normal part of their FlyerTalk reading. I'm very happy that NWIFlyer has agreed to take on that leadership role. I know that some of you have worked on helpful wikis and I hope will continue to do so. You'll now have a direct contact who can work on organizational structure with you.

Oxon Flyer will be here for a time as the training moderator. He is the moderator for British Airways and Starwood. He is the past moderator for the dearly beloved and sadly departed bmi program.
Old Jan 21, 2015, 1:33 pm
:D!
Hilton Contributor BadgeIHG Contributor Badge

Programs: BA Diamond, Hilton Bronze, A3 Diamond, IHG *G
Congratulations on your appointment NWIFlyer!
Old Jan 21, 2015, 3:52 pm

Programs: BA, OZ, A3, VA, VS, DL, QF, former BD and others
Congrats NWIFlyer! Good to see BD regulars now on this forum!
Old Jan 21, 2015, 3:54 pm

Excellent choice. All the best ...

Snacky
Old Jan 21, 2015, 4:14 pm

Programs: SAS Diamond (*G), Marriott Titanium, Hilton Gold
Welcome!
Old Jan 21, 2015, 6:21 pm

Programs: AC35K, AS MVP, WS Gold, ITA EP, Marriott Plat, Hyatt-Explorist, IHG Diamond
Congrats NWIFlyer! I look forward to ask you more questions!
Old Jan 21, 2015, 7:06 pm

Programs: A3*G, OZ*G, OW Sapphire
Congrats and best of luck!
Old Jan 21, 2015, 11:51 pm

Programs: Marriott Titanium, HH Diamond, A3-Gold
Congratulations
Old Jan 22, 2015, 2:19 am

Programs: TK*G, QR Gold, VA Gold, NZ Gold
Hi NWIFlyer! Congrats to you
Old Jan 22, 2015, 4:11 am

Programs: AF/KL platinum, Turkish gold, QR gold
All the best from Crete, NWIFlyer! Good choice indeed.
Old Jan 22, 2015, 6:08 am
Community Director

Programs: A3*G, BA Gold, BD Gold (in memoriam), IHG Diamond Ambassador
Thank you for all the best wishes received both in this thread and by PM. No pressure now not to let you all down then .

Please also spare a thought for and thank Oxon Flyer who will be training me over the next few months, and will therefore effectively be the lead mod on this forum until I complete that. His support and guidance will be vital to all of us as we try to move the A3 board forward, and having me to put up with is a burden no-one should really have to bear!

I want to thank all of you for the efforts you've put into maintaining Wiki's and the like before I became forum mod - I won't single any one person out, but you know who you are.

There clearly needs to be some sorting of topics on this board, and over time I hope between all of us we will be able to write some stickies and Wiki's that better reflect and guide all aspects of the new program, from earning to burning. Some of you may find the odd begging PM or six landing in your in-boxes as a result , and I will be leaning heavily on the experience and knowledge of those people who step foot on A3 metal most often for information - so thank you in advance for any help you can give me.

Oh, if anyone would like to find a few lolcats to make Oxon Flyer and me feel at home, as we're both refugees from the BD forum, please feel free .
Old Jan 22, 2015, 7:14 am
Moderator: Aegean Miles+Bonus

Programs: AFKL Plat, A3 Gold
Congratulations
Old Jan 22, 2015, 9:59 am
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club, Marriott Bonvoy

Programs: SPG LT Plat, BA G, BD*LG, MG Blue+ ...
Congratulations, well deserved.

Over the coming days while NWIFlyer completes the moderator training programme, we'll be slowing down the moderation tasks here on the forum, so please bear with us if moves, retitles, deletions, merges and the like take a little longer than normal.

And as the forum now has its own moderator, just a reminder that anyone who wants to suggest any improvements to thread organisation or titling can easily do so by simply clicking the triangle icon at the left of every post.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.