Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Aegean Airlines | Miles+Bonus
Reload this Page >

Together account - details, issues and questions

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jun 29, 2016, 7:52 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: benberg2013
Together Account Terms and Conditions

These details, copied from the Aegean website, explains how a Miles and Bonus Together account works.

- A Together account can be created only by active Miles+Bonus members that belong to the Silver or Gold tier. The Together account activation can only be accomplished electronically, via the Aegean official website and only after the Member logs in to his/her personal Miles+Bonus account. The Member that activates the Together account is automatically nominated as the Head of the Together account.

- In case the Member, Head of the Together account, is downgraded to the Blue tier, then the Together account will be cancelled and all the award miles accumulated, will be transferred to the personal Miles+Bonus account of the Head.

- A Together account can consist of 2 to 6 members.

- The Head as well as all Together members under the Relation Type “Father”, “Mother”, “Spouse” and “Companion” must be over 18 years old, whereas Members under the Relation Type "Brother", "Child", "Companion", "Friend" and "Sister" must be over 2 years old.

- The Head must invite the members that wishes to include in the Together account via an electronic message. The invited members must be active Miles+Bonus members that do not belong to another Together account or have not opt-out or been removed from a Together account in less than a six (6) months period and have a valid email account registered in their profile. It is clarified that the invited Members reserve the right to accept or reject their invitation within a period of 10 days. After that period, the invitation will expire and the Head may resend the invitation to the same or any other Member.

- As soon as a Member accepts the invitation to participate in a Together account, all 100% of the award miles collected into his/her personal Miles+Bonus account are transferred to the Together account. All 100% of his/her award miles will be transferred to the Together account for as long as the Member belongs to the Together account.

- The Head is exclusively responsible for the control of the Together account (add /remove members). The Head can accomplish changes by logging in his/her personal Miles+Bonus account.

- Any member added to a Together account cannot be removed in less than six (6) months from the join date.

- The Members that opt-out or are removed from a Together account, are not eligible to create or participate in a Together account for a period of six (6) months from the opt-out or removal date.

- The Head that opts-out or deactivates a Together account or is downgraded to the Blue tier, is not eligible to create or participate in a Together account for a period of six (6) months from the opt-out, removal or downgrade date.
It is clarified that a Together account cannot be cancelled in less than 6 months from the day of the Together account's creation.

- The Head is exclusively responsible for the administration of the Together account. The Head reserves the right to provide access to the members he wishes, in order for them to be able to view the Together accrual and redemption transactions, as well as to redeem award miles.

- If a Together Member wishes to opt-out from the Together account, the total award miles that have been accumulated to the Together account or part of them, cannot be transferred to his personal Miles+Bonus account.
In the event of a Head ‘s death, the Together Account and the total award Miles will be automatically cancelled.

- If the Head wishes to opt-out from the Together account, the Together account will be cancelled and the total award miles that have been accumulated will be transferred to his personal Miles+Bonus account.
Aegean reserves the right to reject any application of a Together account in case it is not compatible with the terms and conditions.

- Aegean has the right to deactivate the Together program and cancel the relevant miles without notification if - for a period of 6 months from the activation day - no flight transaction with Aegean, Olympic Air or any Star Alliance member airline, has been added by any of the Together Members.
Aegean reserves the right to annul or modify at its own private discretion, anytime and with no previous notice the Program's terms and conditions, as they are mentioned in this document. The new terms and conditions apply upon their publication.

- A Member's participation in the Program after the publication of the new terms and conditions implies their unconditional acceptance

Together Miles Accrual

- All miles accrued on a Together account are award miles. Each Together member may accrue tier miles at his personal Miles+Bonus account. However, the award miles will be added and accumulated under the Together account.

For example:

A Together member flies from Athens to Thessaloniki in W booking class. The miles that will be added as follows:
500 tier miles to his personal Miles+Bonus account
500 award miles to the Together account

A necessary requirement for adding miles to the Together account is the completion of the transaction (Aegean, Olympic Air, and partners) by each Together member, through his/her personal Miles+Bonus account.

There is no card issued for the Together accounts and the Together account number is not registered nor indicated during accrual transactions.

A Together member is obliged to indicate his personal Miles+Bonus card number during the ticket reservation, as well as presenting his card at the check in counter.

A Together member is obliged to indicate and present his personal Miles+Bonus card during any transaction with the partners of Miles+Bonus.
Print Wikipost

Together account - details, issues and questions

Search this Thread

Old Dec 27, 2014, 7:19 am
Moderator, Finnair

Programs: Eurobonus Diamond, QR Gold, AY+ Platinum, A3*G, Nordic Choice Lifetime Platinum, SJ Prio Black
Anyone recently managed to add members to the together account?
I successfully created the account but never could any members. I just get a error message from the website.
Old Dec 27, 2014, 7:27 am
Community Director

Programs: A3*G, BA Gold, BD Gold (in memoriam), IHG Diamond Ambassador
Originally Posted by intuition
Anyone recently managed to add members to the together account?
I successfully created the account but never could any members. I just get a error message from the website.
Yes - what's the error message?
Old Dec 27, 2014, 7:41 am
Moderator, Finnair

Programs: Eurobonus Diamond, QR Gold, AY+ Platinum, A3*G, Nordic Choice Lifetime Platinum, SJ Prio Black
Well, right now I cannot log in at all (there was a connection delay, try again later), but IIRC it was something similar - not possible to add members right now, try again later
Old Dec 28, 2014, 11:19 am
Community Director

Well, right now I cannot log in at all (there was a connection delay, try again later), but IIRC it was something similar - not possible to add members right now, try again later
I do recall seeing an error like that - but unfortunately I can't remember how and when I got round it .

At various times I've cleared cookies, used different browsers and put the other member's name in using capital letters. One of these probably solved it, but quite which I'm not sure ...
Old Dec 28, 2014, 11:54 am

Originally Posted by NWIFlyer
I do recall seeing an error like that - but unfortunately I can't remember how and when I got round it .

At various times I've cleared cookies, used different browsers and put the other member's name in using capital letters. One of these probably solved it, but quite which I'm not sure ...
I have found using IE (11) to be very stable, and I haven't encountered any errors using that specific browser. With FireFox I get errors every once in a while.

Snacky
Old Dec 28, 2014, 8:41 pm
Moderator, Finnair

The log in trouble could be because I'm in China, western internet being what it is here. But I had the together account trouble even before leaving EU.

But lo and behold, got logged in last night and sent 2 invitations successfully. (Invitations didn't arrive yet though)
Old Dec 28, 2014, 9:18 pm

Programs: OZ *G; HH Diamond;
The log in trouble could be because I'm in China, western internet being what it is here. But I had the together account trouble even before leaving EU.

But lo and behold, got logged in last night and sent 2 invitations successfully. (Invitations didn't arrive yet though)
Same log-in problem earlier today in California. :-)
Old Dec 29, 2014, 1:30 am
Moderator, Finnair

Well, invites recieved, accepted and all miles in together now! So I will just jot this down to the normal shakiness of the new site.
Old Dec 29, 2014, 1:38 am

Programs: AF Platinum/AY LUMO/SK EBG/baEC S/HYATT Globalist/MR LTP/A3 *G/HH Dia/IHG plat
Well, invites recieved, accepted and all miles in together now! So I will just jot this down to the normal shakiness of the new site.
It took a week of trying for me but now all miles nicely in one place it is indeed a rather buggy system, maybe they outsourced it from SK
Old Dec 29, 2014, 2:03 am
Moderator, Finnair

Oh, please let hope not! There is a reason why SK-IT is named SKIT, if you know your swedish :-D
Old Dec 29, 2014, 10:53 am

Programs: OZ *G; HH Diamond;
In trying to send invitation to one account, I am consistently getting this error:
Result: **Sub member doesnt have a valid e mail adress
All other accounts in my household are finally all "Together" now.
Old Dec 30, 2014, 10:43 am

i get the error message for the email:

: The Together account cannot be created. Please update your profile with the missing e-mail information and try again after.
any work-around for that? besides updating profile, logging out-logging in?
Old Dec 30, 2014, 10:55 am
Community Director

Originally Posted by jerry_greece
i get the error message for the email:

any work-around for that? besides updating profile, logging out-logging in?
I think that possibly is a cookies issue if you've previously tried to create one but failed. Try clearing them.
Old Dec 30, 2014, 11:08 am

Tried clearing them but didn't work... Tried another browser but it persisted.
Old Jan 9, 2015, 6:22 am

Programs: TK*G, QR Gold, VA Gold, NZ Gold
does anyone know what this means from T&C?

Chapter 4.2.2
"A necessary requirement for adding miles to the Together account is the completion of the transaction (Aegean, Olympic Air, and partners) by each Together member, through his/her personal Miles+Bonus account."
All its members need to accrue? What is the time frame? What happens if one member fails to accrue?

Another section in T&C states that as long as together account member accrues within 6 months upon creation, then the together account won't be nullified.

Chapter 4.1.13

"AEGEAN has the right to deactivate the Together program and cancel the relevant miles without notification if - for a period of 6 months from the activation day - no flight transaction with Aegean, Olympic Air or any Star Alliance member airline, has been added by any of the Together Members."

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.