Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Less Miles on AC?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 24, 2014, 2:46 pm
Original Poster

Less Miles on AC?

The new website is not comfortable to compare miles earned on different carriers. You can only see one airline at a time, or maybe even one part of an airline (Domestic/CrossBorder/Intl).

Now, checking Air Canada on the "International" tab, I see miles "effective 1/1/2014" and a second chart "Effective as of 31/12/2014". The latter says:

Note: (1) – K, N, G, P, E, A are not eligible for accrual on flights within Canada

Which makes me wonder if they are really reduing mileage accrual (but why hide a Domestic restriction on the International tab?), or if it is a typo and it should read "Effective until 31/12/2013".
Old Nov 24, 2014, 5:42 pm

Programs: AC35K, AS MVP, WS Gold, ITA EP, Marriott Plat, Hyatt-Explorist, IHG Diamond
I believe it is a typo, the Air Canada rouge and Air Canada flights was merge in the old chart.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.