Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Aegean Airlines | Miles+Bonus
Reload this Page >

When will award flights be available for Greek Islands?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 13, 2014, 7:18 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA Gold, CO Plat, CO Million Miler

Apologies for starting a new thread as I think I saw an existing thread about this subject but now can't find it. The title says it all...I would like to book flights JTR-ATH as part of a United Airlines award itinerary from the US in early August. I' see that revenue flights are available but no award flights yet. When?
Old Oct 13, 2014, 7:57 pm

My award flight experience within Greece is absolutely zero for obvious reasons, still I think that the chances of having awards available in August are certainly not much higher that that either: remember, this is the peak of the high season for tourism in Greece.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.