Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Aegean Airlines | Miles+Bonus
Reload this Page >

How to check for US Airways Reward availability?

Old Oct 12, 2014, 11:58 am
Original Poster

Hello, for *A rewards I believe we can use the ANA-tool (assumin M&B availability is the same as M&M availability). But is there a way to check for reward availability on US Airways?

TNX
Old Oct 12, 2014, 1:52 pm
Community Director

Programs: A3*G, BA Gold, BD Gold (in memoriam), IHG Diamond Ambassador
Try BA.com or AA.com or AwardNexus.

BTW, the ANA tool has nothing to do with M&M availability - it just shows the normal award availability loaded into Starnet which is available to all member airlines. Individual FFP's may have separate agreements to access additional inventory - for example, M&M & Diamond Club used to have one with SQ for Business Class on the A380.
Old Oct 12, 2014, 3:33 pm
Original Poster

So the BA.com availability is the same as the M&B availability?
Old Oct 12, 2014, 11:52 pm
Community Director

Originally Posted by sokolov
So the BA.com availability is the same as the M&B availability?
Almost certainly, yes - from the point-of-view that US is a partner airline to all of BA, AA and A3, so presumably any partner can grab the standard award seats they make available.
Old Oct 14, 2014, 9:15 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by NWIFlyer
Almost certainly, yes - from the point-of-view that US is a partner airline to all of BA, AA and A3, so presumably any partner can grab the standard award seats they make available.
Thank you. So BA or A3 do not have special arrangeements with US that would give BA or A3 extra reward space? Is this a *A-only thing?
Old Oct 14, 2014, 11:52 pm
Community Director

Originally Posted by sokolov
Thank you. So BA or A3 do not have special arrangeements with US that would give BA or A3 extra reward space? Is this a *A-only thing?
No idea I'm afraid - but I'd have thought highly unlikely. Extra award space negotiations would have nothing to do with any alliance - they are arrangements, possibly reciprocal, between individual airlines.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.