Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Best 4-sector routings

Search this Thread

Old Sep 24, 2015, 2:25 pm

Originally Posted by intuition
It means: You need to add zero tier miles IF you have collected 4 (or more) Aegean or Olympic flights during the year.

If you have not collected at least 4 Aegean or Olymic flights, then you need to
a) fly 4 Aegean or Olympic flights
or
b) add 10 219 tier miles on any *A flights.
Thanks for your answer,
it looks like flying 4 aegean flights will be the cheapest way, guessing that domestic flights count in this as well.
Old Sep 28, 2015, 1:48 pm

need quick 4 sectors on nov 23

I am in Ukraine, working and unable to travel until Nov 22, 23. I want to get my 4 sectors in on the 23rd if possible, then spend a couple of days at wherever I end up at the end of 4 sectors. You can all appreciate the urgency, right?

I can travel from Kiev, or from FRA. Can anyone suggest a way to accomplish this? I don't care where I go, it's all new to me, but I'd like to keep it at or under 300 Euros, if possible.

I've been watching the 4 sector ideas floating around, but my time constraint and my departure airports make it hard.

Any help gratefully accepted!
Old Oct 4, 2015, 5:08 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, A3 Gold, SPG Gold, Club Carlson Gold, Priority Pass
Originally Posted by intuition
It means: You need to add zero tier miles IF you have collected 4 (or more) Aegean or Olympic flights during the year.

If you have not collected at least 4 Aegean or Olymic flights, then you need to
a) fly 4 Aegean or Olympic flights
or
b) add 10 219 tier miles on any *A flights.
In a similar vein:
I'm booking an A3 flight, operated by Olympic, that apparently will earn award miles but no tier miles. Am I right in thinking (hoping) that this will count as one of my four?
Old Oct 4, 2015, 6:09 am

Originally Posted by janders
In a similar vein:
I'm booking an A3 flight, operated by Olympic, that apparently will earn award miles but no tier miles. Am I right in thinking (hoping) that this will count as one of my four?
It should according to the T&C.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.