M&B number won't stick to UA reservation

Old Jul 21, 2014, 11:02 pm
Original Poster

M&B number won't stick to UA reservation

Apologies in advance if this has been addressed, I saw a couple related posts in search but didn't see anyone come up with a resolution.

I booked a UA flight through corporate travel (not .bomb) and the only FFP I attached was M&B. Lo and behold, when I log into .bomb the next day, the booking is in there under my MileagePlus account somehow. I change traveller information and put Aegean as the FFP, then log out.

Today I go to check the reservation without signing in to .bomb, and it has reapplied the MileagePlus number. Has anyone else had this problem or come up with a solution? I find it amazing that the MileagePlus number is so sticky considering I never entered it at any point of the booking process and booked on Concur, which doesn't know my MP number.
Old Jul 22, 2014, 12:01 pm

I had this problem a couple years ago. Ultimately I called United and asked them to remove my frequent flyer number from the reservation completely. Once it was removed I added my M&B back on united.com

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.