Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Aegean Airlines | Miles+Bonus
Reload this Page >

Request Missing Miles from non-listed airport?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Request Missing Miles from non-listed airport?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 12, 2013, 7:41 am
Original Poster

Programs: HHonors Gold, Club Carlson Gold, Marriott Platinum, IHG Plat, Hyatt Plat
Question Request Missing Miles from non-listed airport?

So, on the A3 site, you can request missing miles from partner airlines, but not every regional airport is listed. So, how can I request missing miles for a segment BGM-IAD for example? IAD shows, but not BGM and won't let me submit the request by just typing in the airport code.

Any information on this would be helpful!
Old Nov 12, 2013, 4:59 pm

Programs: A3
We received credit for the first and last segments of an October trip. The middle segments were to and from an airport not listed on the request web page. All flights were on UA, but the segments containing the non-listed airport do not show up as activity. I suspect a programming problem since it is reasonable to think that UA sent all the segments to A3.

More than 2 weeks ago I sent email about the problem, but have received no reply. I plan to call someday before 5PM Athens time to see if direct contact can convince them to fix the problem or at least give us credit.
Old Nov 12, 2013, 7:23 pm

I had this happen once, and I emailed them and within the end of the week the miles were in my account. No response to email, however.
Old Nov 13, 2013, 6:50 am
Original Poster

Programs: HHonors Gold, Club Carlson Gold, Marriott Platinum, IHG Plat, Hyatt Plat
I will say that I've previously gotten credit to my A3 account for flights on UA in/out of BGM, but this time I didn't and I need to file a request.

Something must've happened with my entire ticket because I credited the shorter legs to A3 (due to 500 mile min) and the longer legs to US (it was a discount fare and would have earned 50% in A3) and none posted yet. These flights were on 11/2 and 11/3.

I submitted the request to US, but I can't do A3.

Maybe after the 14 days that they suggest, I'll send an email like dominik208 said worked for him.

Thanks for the input!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.